Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • anyone know anything about Fiat Multipla
  • jimbobrighton
    Free Member

OK, lets just get it straight I don’t care what they look like – I want something that works, with lots of space to pack people/bikes/dogs/kit in. would be nice if it’s comfy, and nicer if its relatively economical (but its really for driving a few miles to the beach and occasionally to Wales/southwest.

Anyone got one? any good?

A few good deals on them on autotrader at the moment you see.

cheers

cynic-al
    Free Member

Hasn’t druidh got one?

crikey
    Free Member

I really don’t want to reveal this in front of cynic-al, but I’ve got one, had two over the past few years.

I’ve only ever had the basic petrol ones, and the fuel economy varies from 38-40 ish mpg on long M-way journeys to 25-28 when driven by Mrs ‘third gear is perfectly adequate for all urban driving’ crikey.

They are great.

Loads of room, very flexible in terms of seating.

With all the seats out of the back I’ve had 6 mountain bikes in. A road bike goes in behind the drivers seat with the seat up, although I am not a giant.

Trim gets knackered quick and they are bigger than a little car…dur…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    epicyclo

I have one. Everything Crikey says +1

I got mine recently to replace a Renault Espace. It’s a great car if you have never owned an Espace. I intend to get rid of mine soon and get another Espace.

The Multipla’s advantages over the Espace are 3 in the front seating, and it’s shorter and therefore more manoeuvrable.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’m disappointed in Mrs crikey.

Anyway there appears to be a cool Multipla!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘anyone know anything about Fiat Multipla’ is closed to new replies.