Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Anyone having problems with Wiggle Orders?
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I ordered 4 items from Wiggle, All were in stock on the website. Received and email saying only half were and they returned the remaining money to the card. The said it was a systems problem. So I ordered again with someone else for the bits they now didn’t have.
    Today I got an email saying they are sending me the item which the didn’t have to me! Do they have the right to open an order after refunding the money? Can’t call them to stop it, Is it just me this happens to? Promised I’d not go back but it appears they can reach in an shop for me without asking.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Yep having similar issues.

Orderd 2 pairs of shorts and only 1 set was dispatched said they had issues processing and id be refunded or my ordr would be fulfilled within 2-7 days….. I e had that email 4 times.

Guess their systems all **** up

trail_rat
    Free Member

now today i find i have 2 withdrawls of funds for the full amount of two pairs of shorts

4 withdrawls for the cost of 1 pair of shorts…. infact i should have paid 56 quid odds for one pair of shorts but the 4 transactions are for 41.49

amounting to about 250 quid missing.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wwaswas

Integration with CRC causing some issues then.

Still at least they’ve not been hacked again. Not that they were last time, m’lud, oh no that never happened.

linchpin
    Free Member

Yep, one order hasn’t turned up from early August, and the other showing as cancelled. Not by me..

mariner
    Free Member

Integration with CRC causing some issues then.

Still waiting for CRC to sort the 350 hub debacle.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

yeah i’ve had orders split into 3 and then had emails saying not in stock paypal refund due, then items all turned up, postman must think i’m mad when 3 wiggle parcels all turn up at once,

the bonus haribo make it all worthwhile

trail_rat
    Free Member

now ive got an email saying they are sending out the other pair of shorts & they are charging me a second batch of express postage….

NO wiggle BAD !

aroyalnit
    Free Member

Yep, I ordered some shoes & cleats a good few days back (10+ in stock for each item).

24 hours later, I get an email saying they had no stock of either, my order is cancelled, and a new back order created – they will send me the items ‘when they get them’

I sent them a message as they are both still listed in stock. Problem with systems upgrades was the answer, there *is* no stock, even though they are still listed as plenty of stock.

The next day, I get a notification that my back order is cancelled, and a backorder order of my backorder has been created. I cancel this, and order somewhere else.

Over a few days, my account has been debited, refunded, debited and (hopefully finally) refunded again.

Not a happy bunny, was hoping to have the shoes by now. Am giving Wiggle a miss for some time ahead!

blader1611
    Free Member

I wish i had read this half an hour ago as i have just placed an order, shall see what happens.

3dorbit
    Free Member

yep. Ordered a Hope XC wheel showing as in stock for next day delivery as needed for a weekend ride. The wheel that turned up was a DT Swiss road wheel. The response to the email was that the wheel wasn’t in stock so I guess they just grabbed the nearest wheel they could find and threw it in the box.

sandwicheater

Last weeks order of 6 bits of clothing (3xL, 3xXL) all arrived on time. 3xL returned and refund already received.

Still feel a tad miffed that I’m not a Large but i can’t blame wiggle. Or can I?

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

anyone manage to get the camelbak for £38 then :0)

trail_rat
    Free Member

had a response saying all 4 of the extra charges have been refunded and they apologize for system issues

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Hooray it’s not me! I’ve had an email saying items have been cancelled, but another from the postman saying we’ve delivered you’re wiggle order. Makes J.E.James look like a slick operation.

cb

38 quid MULE ordered, money refunded without message or explanation. Told mate about them and he ordered two days later and his has been ‘dispatched’!!

Still listed as in stock so I’ve tried again! No telephone number to call them on and their message system doesn’t even acknowledge submission – it just sits there looking at you…

Waste of space…

nosedive
    Free Member

yep – ordered a tyre, paid for next day delivery. got an email saying it had been cancelled and refunded and in the same mail it also said the tyre is on back order with an estimated delivery time of 2-5 days… except in ‘my accounts’ the new backorder is shown as processed so I can’t cancel it.

Seems like they cancelled my order and opened a new one because they couldn’t meet the next day delivery

Kuco

Yes I ordered a Wahoo kickr, showing 10 in stock but had my order cancelled. Emailed asking why and was told they are having IT issues of things showing to be in stock when they are not.

mickyfinn
    Free Member

Yes I ordered a Wahoo kickr, showing 10 in stock but had my order cancelled. Emailed asking why and was told they are having IT issues of things showing to be in stock when they are not.

Don’t go looking at Twitter then as only an hour ago the tweeted about them being in stock (I assume the Tweet was from a human)

grtdkad

MULE ordered to replace my ancient HAWG.
    Looks like I may be disappointed 🙁

deadkenny
    Free Member

Likewise, order cancelled because of a “system issue”. However it was just one item in the order, the rest shipped, and turns out that item is out of stock everywhere. They were showing just one in stock on ordering. Usually Wiggle like CRC are pretty accurate with stock as they carry the items in warehouse, rather than depend on quoting supplier stock levels like small shops. Guess something’s been “upgraded” and the stock system is a bit quirky.

Same thing with backordered and can’t cancel it.

However I did get a packet of Haribo with the bits that did arrive, so the world hasn’t come to and end yet.

blitz

Ordered an XT mech last week and paid for priority dispatch hoping to have it for the weekend. Didn’t get dispatched the next day or the one after. Chased them and they said the same system issue to blame as mentioned and they had no stock despite the site saying 10+. Order cancelled and refunded.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Guess what? The out of stock next back order is on the way!

deadkenny
    Free Member

Don’t know what’s going on now. My credit card is showing they credited back money on cancelling, then they’ve taken money for the back order (shouldn’t they only take it on shipping?), but they’ve credited that back again. My Wiggle account is showing the back order cancelled in the list of orders, but the order detail just says back ordered.

Also had Nationwide been trying to contact me it seems, so maybe they think something dodgy is going on with all these charges and credits from same company.

p.s. as is traditional for bike forums… I blame Wiggle 😛

trail_rat
    Free Member

i have 10 transactions for wiggle showing in my CC for 2 pairs of short…..

I think its balanced out now ….. im glad i did it on my CC i dont keep enough in my debit account to deal with what they have taken out !

Cougar

Timely thread, I was just about to buy some pedals. Where’s good instead?

grtdkad

I have a status update on my MULE so looks promising!

It’s been picked and packed!

Yak

No problems. Ordered Saturday. Turned up just now on standard delivery.

goog
    Free Member

Yes from last week. Ordered pair of tyres 10+ in stock then a email saying out of stock, refund given. Then 2 days later another email, order is on back order and charged again ?? I contacted them last night and they confirmed the order is deffo cancelled and another refund has been given….. (technical probs and we hope this won’t deter you from ordering from us again)

nosedive
    Free Member

my order is in some sort of loop, cancelled, credited, back ordered and charged again 4 times now. And each time it gets quicker….the last time the gap was only an hour.

jairaj

Yes my wiggle order delivery time was a little inaccurate too.
    I ordered a new bike on the 24th Aug. Got an email saying it’ll be derived on the 4th of Sep. It was actually delivered sat 26th August! 😀

wiggleofficial
    Free Member

I’d like to apologise to our customers for any issues that they have had with their Wiggle orders over the last few days. Whilst for most customers our service has not been impacted, we have had to cancel a number of orders as a result of an issue arising from an IT change. This has caused some products to show on the website as in stock at our warehouse when in fact they were not in stock. All customers are being refunded for any orders cancelled.

We are working hard to resolve the issue and hope to return to our usual high levels of customer service shortly.

Will Kernan
    CEO, Wiggle

outofbreath
    Free Member

FWIW I made an order late last week and it turned up promptly and as expected early this week.

The sweets annoy me though – just knock 3p of the price instead!

akira

I give the haribo to the wife, distracts her from what I’m buying.

paulhaycraft

I got a Chain Reaction order today that Royal Mail thought was from Wiggle!

My actual recent Wiggle order was cancelled and refunded.

Weird…

Kryton57

4 orders including a Bike, 3 early and one on time.

Wife appreciates the Haribo, and therefore so do I.

grtdkad

No problems with my order + haribo = wigglehappy

Kuco

My last order turned up fine with Haribo.

dhrider
    Free Member

I ordered on Thursday and it arrived this morning. No issues here!

Big-Bud
    Free Member

Wiggle now own crc hence the royal mail crc notification is now used even if younorder from wiggle.
    If will is still reading the whole system has become and absolute shambles since the takeover and its already ruining what was once the benchmark place crc, wiggle,s serviced dipped a fair few years back and there now killing crc .someone needs a right good kick up the ass and pull there finger out as its embarrasing

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Anyone having problems with Wiggle Orders?’ is closed to new replies.