Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Anyone got some tips for a Paintball/Skirmish virgin?
  • AndyP
    Free Member

lol @
    mtb gloves with padded knuckles are very useful

basically dont be a pussy

oh and start off by executing the over enthusiastic, "I'm telling you what to do and where to go cos I'm going to take charge", SAS wanabees. There's at least one in every group.
    spot on. Very first thing that should happen when this numpty walks forward and gives his first hand signals is that at least 4 paintballs should converge on the back of his head.

davidrussell
    Free Member

i played my first game years back and ran off at a sprint to CTF. I realized when everyone started shooting back that i'd rattled the pellets about so much they had broken in the hopper and jamed the gun – not ideal. i ended up turning the gun on its side and let a volley of air out – makes roughly the same noise and folk dont seem to notice that nothing is coming towards them!

so keep the gun level and steady rather than swinging it about as you run. also watch because some hoppers aren't that good a fit on the gun and come off, depositing your life savers and heartbbreakers all over the forest floor…

davidrussell
    Free Member

sorry, marker – gun isn't the correct term.

LeeW

If you run out of paint, it's more than acceptable to use the butt of your marker to subdue your enemy.

Drac

If you playing against other virgins charge at them firing off shots, they usually panic miss or run off so you shoot them in the arse. Failing that flank them so many people get target fixation you just around the outskirts of the zone and pick them off.

thegreatape
    Free Member

If you run out of paint, it's more than acceptable to use the butt of your marker to subdue your enemy.

???

So this guy would be out?

LeeW

The marshal would've thrown him out anyway for removing his mask. 😆

LeeW

Brilliant!

davidrussell
    Free Member

you can picture the scenario:

"put your hands up, you're under arrest. wait, you're not jimmy's kid, surely? naw, it can't be. WTF have you got marker all over your face for? no way, you didn't think, no, come on….."

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got some tips for a Paintball/Skirmish virgin?’ is closed to new replies.