Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Anyone got a Mini Countryman Cooper
  • mu3266
    Free Member

I must admit I do have a bit of a soft spot for it. I didn’t at first but then I had a small drinking session & decided I wanted to do the Dakar Rally (it was a lot of drink, mind) and I sort of fell in love with it. The New Mini Cooper is a love/hate too I must admit.

bol

I wonder why they made it look so pissed off? I’d be tempted if it looked a bit happier.

cookeaa

If you have to have a yuppie mobile get a 320d purely because it ticks the right boxes with customers, is reasonable on fuel and is very pleasant to drive.

of course if you are set on a comedy hair dressers Tonka toy then the countryman is the motor for you…

oldgit
    Free Member

If you have to have a yuppie mobile get a 320d purely because it ticks the right boxes with customers, is reasonable on fuel and is very pleasant to drive.

I have a 57 plate BMW 320d M sport on my drive. One of the reasons I want a small fun car.
    I deal with tradesmen all day, they think my 320M is an M3 and always comment ‘that I must be doing well’ I need something humble.

oldgit
    Free Member

Nearly there. Can’t decide Countryman Cooper D or SD?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

My Cooper D is fast enough, cruises at 90mph with no problems (on the Autobahn of course), nippy off the mark and cheaper tax.

Just 42mpg with my heavy right foot, so the SD will be even less, do you pay for your own fuel?

santacruzsi
    Free Member

It could be like this! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Mini Countryman Cooper’ is closed to new replies.