Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Anyone feel for him?
  • Trailseeker
    Free Member
    steezysix
    Free Member

What a bellend.

MSP

Self publicist try s to be just like Clarkson.

project
    Free Member

Radio exeter, bit like the one alan partridge was sacked from.

sc-xc

Ignore **** like that. If I was a manager of a poxy local radio station I would be unhappy as well.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

get the comments in.

awh
    Free Member

What an original, new and thought provoking article he’s written. Yawn. Someone should post links to all the similar other boring articles people have written!

MSP

get the comments in.

Better to just ignore him, he wants the reaction.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

GrahamS to the forum!

sc-xc

That’s what I thought MSP. I read the first bit and got bored.

I am going to bomb Radio Exeter HQ though, and because I own a gun I can go and blow his nuts off.

RealMan
    Free Member

The fool. Now the bridge is open, of course, the alarming reality is that many cyclists continue to hog the windy, narrow road over the old bridge. Why is it the selfish few continue to slow traffic?

It’s not really that windy, it’s not narrow, and there’s a hill right before it so you will be going ~20mph even without pedalling. Didn’t know it was a 20mph speed limit though.

yunki
    Free Member

Realman – it is narrow and windy.. you and I both know that.. it’s unpleasantly tight for two cars to pass in opposite directions on that bridge..

He’s got a point of sorts.. there’s a fair few stretches of that road that are dangerous.. millions have been spent providing a well surfaced off-road Sustrans route as an alternative for cyclists..

To a non-cyclist it must seem like lunacy that some people choose to carry on using the road section..

I’m a cyclist and I find it odd..
    I know some of you guys are quite militant about your right to cycle freely and I sympathise to a degree but sometimes the behaviour just seems unnecessary..

RealMan
    Free Member

Just shown a mate of mine the article..

im gonna right an angry comment
    as thats what im like
    **** revision
    this guy needs to learn a **** lesson

😀

Realman – it is narrow and windy.. you and I both know that.. it’s unpleasantly tight for two cars to pass in opposite directions on that bridge..

Hmmm, I better check I’m thinking of the right place.

Mantastic
    Free Member

I avoid cycle lanes due to the fact they are never cleaned. If car accidents happen folks seem happy the glass etc is removed off the road, but don’t care that it ends up on the paths provided for cyclists.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Few weeks ago, I saw that Matthew Parris. What’s even better, was that I was on a pontoon section on the Regents Canal, as the towpath is bing mended, and cyclists are meant to dismount.

I only realised it was him once I’d passed him. and yes of course, being the **** he is, he said sweet FA when actually faced with the very type of person he loathes.

Had I not been in such a hurry, I think I would have gone back and battered him, then thrown him into the canal.

Then see what he had to say to that in his odious cowardly little column….

Mantastic
    Free Member

He certainly has a face I wouldn’t get bored of punching.

RealMan
    Free Member

Yeah, Bridge Hill on Topsham Road. Calling it windy or narrow is a stretch IMO, but whatever, it’s not straight or wide either.

eviljoe
    Free Member

O joy, another angry reactionary on my local roads… irate tunnel vision isn’t good for drivers or cyclists.
    Tbh I agree with Yunki, because discetion is the better part of valour.
    I’d show this to ECC sustainable transport officer, but I think he has enough on his plate at the mo!

RustySpanner

Bloody DJ’s, always playing divide & conquer.

I’ve no idea why I typed that, or why I really want eggs for tea…..

robsoctane
    Free Member

Cyclists who use the roads when we’ve just spent millions of pounds the country can ill afford on a network of cycle paths, are as selfish as they are stupid. Especially ones in Lycra. And especially the ones without lights or light clothing. How many of those do you see on the roads – but not on the cycle paths – these dark days? And how many do you not see until it’s almost too late?

I’m sure that I’ve seen many in cars that do not indicate, drive too fast etc. etc. I’ve never slated anyone for this yet, just kept my opinions to myself but maybe it’s time for us all to speak up??? 😉

Has this guy has nothing better to do?

nickf
    Free Member

Is his car registration W4 NKR?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Mong.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

He’s a prick. But….

Why are people not using the cycle path? I don’t really undrstand that. There are few cycle paths in my town, but where there are I always use them. Far more pleasant than being on the road surrounded by ****!

angryratio
    Free Member

Quite often folk don’t use a cycle path due to:

-glass
    -other cyclists
    -wandering pillocks with badly controlled dogs/children
    -or it does’nt bloomin go where you want to head.

I hope he gets stuck in trafic for the rest of his life.

As for cyclists who demostrate poor roadcraft they do much to tarnish the reputation and attitudes towards cycling in the uk.

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

Jeremy Partridge or Alan Clarkson
    tw@

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Anyone feel for him?’ is closed to new replies.