Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Anyone bought from the ACycles website?
  • sturdylad
    Free Member

Based in France it seems but they’re a good chunk cheaper than Wiggle on one specific item I want.

Anyone had experience, good or bad to report?

Merci!

brant
    Free Member

Yes. Tyres. Good.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Used them for tyres – really good service.

Delivery is quick, even with the cheapest option.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Delivery slower than I expected as I thought they were a UK company.

stevied
    Free Member

Yep, used then a few times without issue. Another good one is Alltricks, also in France

sturdylad
    Free Member

Thanks, will get on to them then.

Gaz6r4
    Free Member

Tyres here also. No issues.

Worth paying an extra quid and getting the faster delivery which still took a bit of time but understandable coming from France.

psycorp
    Free Member

Tyres here again. Delivery took a while but fine in the end.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

Yes. Tyres. Good.

scaled
    Free Member

Got a helmet from them – good service but delivery, well dispatch actually, wasn’t the fastest

4130s0ul
    Free Member

bought a pair of Mavic Crossmax from them, had no issues with delivery. had to contact them re a warranty issue and they were good to deal with and very helpful.

burt
    Free Member

Very good. Tracked my parcel, paid 9.30 Monday, left them 16.23 same day, arrived at my house 11.17 Wed morning. Thought that was pretty good.

ThePinkster

Yep, cheapest place I could find to Time cleats, arrived within 48 hours IIRC on the cheapest postal option.

<EDIT> they’ve also got discount codes running at the moment for St Patricks Day (who’d have thought that from the French?)

£5 of orders over £150 (6YEAR5)
    £10 of orders over £250 (6YEAR10)
    £20 of orders over £500 (6YEAR20)

chrishc777
    Free Member

Yep, I bought some almost suspiciously cheap tyres off them but turned up very fast!

BillOddie

Ordered tyres and a bottle cage.

Turns out the bottle cage was out of stock (and their website was wrong).

They were a bloody nightmare to deal with getting the order cancelled.

Bike24 in germany on the other hand were magnifique! (and pennies more expensive)

This was during the great Maxxis shortage of summer 2015 so maybe things have changed.

SaxonRider

Just as a matter of interest, after I saw this thread, I loaded a shopping basket with a bunch of items I have wanted for a while, then did the same on Wiggle to compare total cost. Wiggle won £146 to £152 for exactly the same items.

njee20
    Free Member

2 shops in different price on random selection of items shock. Full story at 11 😕

darrenspink
    Free Member

Ordered some shimano am7s, they were here 3 days later. Brilliant.

isthor
    Free Member

Wish I could say the same. Ordered an Elite Turbo Muin Smart B+ trainer from Acycles website. Opened the box to start assemble, everything was scratched and missing the sensor. Called acycles, they told me they would do a claim, then never heard from them again, never answered any of my emails, just ignored me.

I ended up having to buy the sensor separately for £50 elsewhere. I even emailed them a copy of the invoice to show them I bought the missing sensor but they still did not reply.

stevied
    Free Member

They have a UK phone line:

By Telephone :
    Our customer services can also be reached by phone.
    If you are calling from the UK you can contact us at 03306 840902.

eshershore
    Free Member

bought some Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels from them last year. paid extra for express delivery (48 hours)

wheels took 10 days to turn up!

they completely ignored all my communications by email and phone during this period to try and track down the missing wheels. never provided a tracking number for the courier.

will never use them again.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Anyone bought from the ACycles website?’ is closed to new replies.