• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by nre.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any OVIVO mobile users?
  • geoffj

Free calls and texts for a one off fee – seems a bit too good to be true. Any one use it?
    Thought it might be OK as a spare?

http://ovivomobile.com/offer/

nre
    Free Member

I switched 3 months ago, had previously been on contract, OVIVO seems great so far. Ads are only present when browsing over mobile internet, so not when using WiFi, and all apps run as normal.

I think they have just bumped the price to £20 (with £15 of credit), I signed up when it was £15. Also now bought a SIM to use when my wife’s T-mob contract runs out next month.

They do a referrals scheme too 😉

Also £3 credit for transferring your number in.

Well recommended if you don’t use much over the monthly allowance…

swampi
    Free Member

yup been with them months, the ads are no hassle, and if you use uc browser or opera with the data compression on you get no ads :-), but i always use a bit of normal browser so i see some ads so not to be too cheeky.
    I have 2 sims, 1 for mobile internet and the other is for my biking phone and when my £7 tesco contract runs out that number will be switched to ovivo, what have you got to loose as if they go bust or what ever you have lost nothing bar initial payment and you can still port your number again if worst comes to worst

geoffj

Cool stuff – do either of you want to send me a referral?
    stw.geoffj@me.com

Ta

swampi
    Free Member

can do will have a look at what i need to do

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

you just need to give the new customer your full name and ovivo mobile number, and they quote it when they sign up.

I bought one of the last £15 cards, just need to PAC my old number over (which gets you another 3 quid credit). I was always a low user so a no brainer for me, and theyve been around for a while now so for once its not too good to be true.

swampi
    Free Member

I still have 14.99 of my original £15 credit, and thats from earlier in the year 🙂

dooosuk
    Free Member

Whose network do they piggy back on?

nre
    Free Member

Vodafone…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any OVIVO mobile users?’ is closed to new replies.