Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any one used MP3million?
  • Matt24k
    Free Member

A friend is raving about this site http://www.mp3million.com/
    It offers DRM free music for 10 cents a track. The music is downloaded as zip files and is yours to do what you wish with.
    Being a sceptical old git I just think it is too good to be true. Any one have any experiences of it?

darrell
    Free Member

no idea about this site but have used mp3panda before and it works fine. but you have to prepay some money in to an account first.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

looks dodgy to me, copy and past of terms, very little legal stuff, website registered in russia but no russian phone number.

smells more than a little fishy!

zokes
    Free Member

Use a credit card. If money goes walkabouts, it’s Visa / Mastercard’s problem

PrinceJohn

If you’re going to use them I’d save your money & download illegally, cos the record companies & artists will be getting the same cut…

Matt24k
    Free Member

zokes
    It’s not just the money thing though. You have to download zipped files to access the music so there are also virus and id theft issues if the site is not kosher.
    PrinceJohn
    You may well be right and that bothers me a lot. What also bothers me is the cost of downloaded music seems to be out of proportion with that of a retail store bought CD. Amazon and iTunes charge almost the same to download as you can buy physical media from a local shop. To get the CD to the store involves a supply chain with manufacture, packaging, transport and margin costs along the way.

shindiggy
    Free Member

If you’re going to use them I’d save your money & download illegally, cos the record companies & artists will be getting the same cut…

+1

Why are people always after something for nothing/free without looking at the bigger picture.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any one used MP3million?’ is closed to new replies.