Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • any good riding near swanage?
  • Kevsterjw
    Free Member

As title says, have a week there from tomorrow.

iain1775
    Free Member

yep cracking ride from either Corfe Castle or the Poole ferry place, it should be in the STW trail guide as it was in the mag a couple of years ago

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Home of ssuk13 you say!!! Go to see Charlie the bikemonger he’s got maps and every fink

stimpy
    Free Member

Purbecks ahoy!

jambalaya
    Free Member

A few decent routes in Purbecks, have a search on here. Also suggest you walk some of the coastal path

charliedontsurf

Pop in the shop (5 queens road) and I can print out a map and high light the best trails.

I also have splash maps for sale. They are a map bandana, that I can mark up for you with a whiteboard marker, then just rinse off and use again.

http://www.charliethebikemonger.com/splash-maps—purbeck-and-dorset-3748-p.asp

Or travel forward through time to the August MBUK for a ride guide to the area… Which was a damned hard days work “can you cycle back up the hill, but try and look faster this time”!

charliedontsurf

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=plcp&v=zuO1Y_hq_kY[/video]

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

I think I saw Charlie today riding through swanage on a ss surly.

The DRRt on June 2nd.

30 miles.

williams
    Free Member

Excellent riding all over the Purbeck’s.

Drying out nicely now to;)

iain1775
    Free Member

Or travel forward through time to the August MBUK for a ride guide to the area

the MBUK that landed on my doorstep today (25th anniversary one)has a Purbeck route in (although it misses out most of the best bits)

charliedontsurf

Green surly Krampus…. Yep that was me. There’s only one krampus in town right now, but will be a couple more within a week.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘any good riding near swanage?’ is closed to new replies.