Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Another New Bike Day
  • astormatt
    Free Member

I finally made my mind up and went for the 909.
    Glad i did, on a quick ride up and down the road it feels really good.

Loved hearing the old familiar buzz from the Hope hub out back, pleasantly surprised to find the rims already taped so just popped the supplied tubeless valves in and a bit of Stan’s and job done.

Not that happy with set up from the shop, the gears are not set up properly, chain went straight over the cassette into the spokes when flicking up and down through the gears, not sure whether to have a look myself or drop it back in.

The dropper was down on pressure, no biggie, but something which i think should be checked when setting it up.
    Bit gutted i haven’t got any time to go out on it for another 2 weeks, will pop down the FOD as most local.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xmpFM3ZzOuChBu4l1

moonsaballoon

that looks great fun . Enjoy

Kamakazie

Nice!

crumpygrunt
    Free Member

Tidy bike! 🙂

dumbbot
    Free Member

Woof, woof. That is one seriously mean looking bike.

astormatt
    Free Member

Thanks all, hopefully it will ride as good as it looks.

Already decided to have an afternoon off this week and take it out as 2 weeks is too long to wait….

andywoodall
    Free Member

Nice. I’ve got a 905 and I love it. Some of the things I don’t like about it (crap hubs) are fixed on the 909 so you are good to go.

Set up sounds a bit rubbish, where did you have it from?

astormatt
    Free Member

How long have you had your 905 Andy?
    I bought it from leisure lakes, they are only 30 mins away, but the workshop is only open mon-fri so awkward to take time out of my day to take it back and pick it up. Will have a look at the gears later or tomorrow and do any adjustments myself.

andykirk
    Free Member

Reminds me of the old Lotus JPS Formula 1 cars. Colour scheme I mean.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Another New Bike Day’ is closed to new replies.