Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Amusing self flagellation in the Mail..
  • toys19
    Free Member
    wwaswas

it’s the comments section that is the best bit 🙂

GrahamS

Don’t sort the comments by “Best Rated” – the lack of insight is very depressing.

chakaping
    Free Member

Oh come on, this is clearly part of the great liberal/media conspiracy which has turned our once great nation into a shadow of its former self and led to, erm, a buncjh of old Etonian **** despoiling what’s left of the welfare state.

GrahamS

You’ve got to admire the shameless hypocrisy of The Mail sometimes.

Nice pic in the sidebar of Mick Jagger’s 16 year old grandaughter with her boobs out. Perfect Daily Mail fodder – a chance for the readership to handwring and perv at the same time. 🙄

No doubt printed next to a big story about how paedos are hiding everywhere…

ohnohesback
    Free Member

…while claiming benefits.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

The comments are great

maccruiskeen

Let’s be honest, if any of us had some intelligence anywhere near half way decent, we wouldn’t be reading this rag would we?
    – Al, Camden, 03/2/2012 10:09

🙂

The odd thing about the mail – although their editorial is clearly right wing their readership isn’t. Roughly half their readership is labour / liberal. So in fact its made up of idiots form across the whole political spectrum.

konabunny
    Free Member

I suspect the online demographic and the dead tree demographic are somewhat different, just like the content is. The online Mail is pretty much just a clickbait site and I imagine they couldn’t care less about the political leaning so long as we you keep looking…

crankboy
    Free Member

“The online Mail is pretty much just a clickbait site ” this is the truth and i feel a little dirty everytime i fall for it and follow a link to it.

jon1973
    Free Member

it’s the comments section that is the best bit

yes, always best to start with the ‘worst rated’ ones. 😆

kimbers

crankboy – Member

“The online Mail is pretty much just a clickbait site ” this is the truth and i feel a little dirty everytime i fall for it and follow a link to it.
    +1

Bazz

I suspected as such for a long time, finally academic evidence to back it up 😀

MrsToast
    Free Member

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/kitten-block/

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I found the article to be deeply offensive and thickist.

It’s about time people stood up for thick racist bigots who through no fault of their own vote Conservative.

Northwind

Comments are fantastic. I particularily enjoyed the chap with the IQ over 200 who has loads of mates who also have IQs over 200, who are all equally right wing.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Amusing self flagellation in the Mail..’ is closed to new replies.