Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Amazing Japanese Lunchboxes
  • rossi46
    Free Member

This is amazing- just look at the skill and invention that Japanese parents put into preparing their Childrens Lunches…….

racefaceec90

that was awesome 😀 i would have loved packed lunches like that,when i were a lad 😉

alpin
    Free Member

i thought it was going to be a report on japanese ready meals…………>click<

rossi46
    Free Member

😯 Thats a ready meal? And i thought having to steam some frozen gravy was a bit of a faff…..

The Japanese are wonderful arent they! Totally mad, but wonderful….

duntstick
    Free Member

I’m glad that craze wasn’t at my school, I’d have been the one sat at the back with my brown sauce sarnies and pack of monster munch ……

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The Japanese are wonderful arent they! Totally mad, but wonderful….

Oh yeah. I went out with a Japanese lass at uni, who was completely bonkers even by Japanese standards! 😯

The stuff they have out there is mind-boggling. She had loads of various stuffs with her picture printed on the packaging, some sort of (very expensive) service you can get over there apparently. Packets of tissues, all kinds of stationery, even Feminine Hygiene Products. 😯 The idea is that you become the merchandising. Very popular with children apparently.

She weren’t right in the head though really I don’t think. Adorable, but completely hatstand. 😐

chunkypaul
    Free Member

Thank you lord – that this thread is not about sumo wrestlers!

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

that ready meal is approximately the most awesome thing i have ever seen.

i want one.

rossi46
    Free Member

that ready meal is approximately the most awesome thing i have ever seen.

Isnt it! It’s like a Heston Bloomintall Airfix meal…..

The stuff they have out there is mind-boggling.

alpin
    Free Member

i was knocking around with two japanese girls in Oz. i learnt to say hello (konichiwa), good evening (konbawnya), stoned (kimateru), pissed (yopperai), weed (hapa) and rizla (tabaki gami). i also learnt the phrase “it’s too tight, it’s too tight”, but fortunately i’ve forgotten it….

clubber
    Free Member

I spent four days in Tokyo – the most amazing, brilliant, different, bonkers place I’ve ever been. Same for the people in general. I’d love to go back.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

my japanese girlfriend (ex) was also mental.

wanted marriage after 3 weeks of seeing each other, wanted to wait (and for me to wait) 4 yrs whilst i went to uni (no chance), and then ‘appeared’ 4 years later in my home town, all the way from tokyo.

i was very naughty with her for one night, the she went back to japan, kept writing letters to me, until i told her to never contact me again.

my friends call her ‘crazy stalker japanese woman’. she was bonkers.

i still love japan though, and am hoping to spend a month or two there next winter cos of this;

rossi46
    Free Member

my friends call her ‘crazy stalker japanese woman’. she was bonkers.

😯

globalti
    Free Member

I Ebayed my old worn our leather motorcycle jacket to a bloke in Tokyo for £100, which was what I paid for it in 1985. Bonkers.

konabunny
    Free Member

am hoping to spend a month or two there next winter cos of this;

Plenty of cover among those trees.

rossi46
    Free Member

They are completely barking- but im mega impressed. Wonder what i can do for tomorrows sandwiches?

bob_summers

Typical beeb, it’s assumed that the bento panda was made by mum 😉

What impressed me was the accents of the women he interviewed. I’m going to show this to my Spanish students who claim they’ll never be able pronunciate proper 😈

OmarLittle
    Free Member

excellent

as is that ready meal.

boxelder

Meanwhile in Oregon:

zoobombing
    niche within a clique?

KT1973
    Free Member

alpin – Member

i was knocking around with two japanese girls in Oz. i learnt to say hello (konichiwa), good evening (konbawnya), stoned (kimateru), pissed (yopperai), weed (hapa) and rizla (tabaki gami). i also learnt the phrase “it’s too tight, it’s too tight”, but fortunately i’ve forgotten it….

Excellent and that what you get for trying her shoes on.

rossi46
    Free Member

Excellent and that what you get for trying her shoes on.

😆

rossi46
    Free Member

Meanwhile in Oregon:

Thats not niche- i used to do that with my riding friends after a night at the pub! We used to ‘rescue’ old bikes from the local dump and refurbish them, of course they had to be test ridden to make sure they were safe 😀

Most of them were kids bikes….

peteimpreza

Konniciwa is good afternoon not hello.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Amazing Japanese Lunchboxes’ is closed to new replies.