Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • A Number or a Freeman? (Freeman on the Land)
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

I’ve just seen this, I think its definitely worth learning more about it, for example:

There is NO law that demands that a man or woman should have to pay Council Tax.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0-Ldxdv1Wk[/video]

I’ve heard a little about this from a few different sources now, I figure its about time…

Don’t just moan and complain about how shitty this country is becoming, make it better.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Hang on, it bangs on about the Law, yet it’s a video filmed inside a court.

Isn’t that illegal?

MrNutt
    Free Member

The “Law” in an arse, I’m on page 5 of this, Elfin you’re gonna love this!!

edited: down load the Bailiff pack and read document: 4A_CTAX_BAILIFPACK_NOUICOR_Fee_Schedule.doc

thats available for download on the front page that linked to above, there is a LOT more.

This isn’t a prank or a troll, this is the constitutional right of any English man or woman.

Looks like the Crown does have a place after all!

MrNutt
    Free Member

That is a court de-facto, its a corporate court (the corporation referred to is The Ministry of Justice Ltd.)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Doesn’t matter what you call the court; fact is it’s illegal to film or photographise in any court in the UK, while any trial or hearing is taking place.

So, they bang on about the Law, yet conveniently ignore part of it.

Hypocritical. They may indeed have a point to make, but if they want to do it according to Law, then the rules apply to them as they do anyone else. ALL of them. Each and every single one of them.

Otherwise it makes a mockery of the Law and Justice itself.

Drac

Doesn’t matter what you call the court; fact is it’s illegal to film or photographise in any court in the UK, while any trial or hearing is taking place.

*cough*

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8152427.stm

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Different issue, Drac. In this case that Nutt is going on about, the act of filming inside a court is in breach of Law.

Simple as that. No excuses, no caveats, it’s illegal.

So, if people want the Law to support them, they have to adhere to it exactly.

Drac

fact is it’s illegal to film or photographise in any court in the UK, while any trial or hearing is taking place.

But that’s wrong.

Yes in the case it’s not allowed granted but we don’t know who filmed they have a copy of it though.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It’s not wrong in this context Drac.

The article you linked to refers to the Supreme Court. It does not state that filming is allowed in all courts within the UK.

In this particular case, it appears a criminal offence has taken place. Now, if you’re trying to argue about Absolute Law, to serve your own particular interests, then it’s utterly hypocritical to then disobey that very Law you wish to work in your own favour, is it not?

No?

Doesn’t matter who filmed it. Broadcasting the footage is a criminal offence.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

The court was not in session, so the hearing was not taking place, ergo no offence – if the court has begun to sit, then they could have found the people there in contempt of court, but since the court was repeatedly abandoned, and the Mag’s were not “sitting” then they couldn’t do that either

Drac

So when you said any court you didn’t mean any court?

Doesn’t matter who filmed it. Broadcasting the footage is a criminal offence.

It is yes but do we know if it was Stephen Barry or not?

Actually Zulu has a point.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Zulu is 100% correct, But why wasn’t the court in session? why did the magistrates leave?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

41 Prohibition on taking photographs, &c., in court.

(1)No person shall—

(a)take or attempt to take in any court any photograph, or with a view to publication make or attempt to make in any court any portrait or sketch, of any person, being a judge of the court or a juror or a witness in or a party to any proceedings before the court, whether civil or criminal; or

(b)publish any photograph, portrait or sketch taken or made in contravention of the foregoing provisions of this section or any reproduction thereof;

This appears to apply to court buildings themeselves. Certainly, all courts I’ve ever bin in (quite a few 😳 ) have all had ‘no photography or recording devices’ signs outside them.

Zulu is 100% correct,

Prove this legally please.

MrNutt
    Free Member

From what I loosely gather; a Freeman renounces the statue of a de-facto court, only recognizing a de jeur court, the magistrates will not produce their Oath as they are purely there to issue a summary judgement for profit, for the Council (a company) and themselves the commercial court. For heavens sake watch the bloody video Elfin!

all aboard the good ship Albion!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

For heavens sake watch the bloody video Elfin!

No. It’s filmed and broadcast illegally.

It’s just a load of shysters who want to avoid paying what everyone else has to. It’s got bugger all to do with respecting British Law. Or else they wouldn’t have filmed illegally..

You drive, right? On roads that have to be maintained, right? You walk along pavements? Require the protection of the police, fire brigade, need refuse collection etc?

So tell me why you think you’re exempt from paying Council Tax?

Watch live telly? Then you have to have a TV licence.

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

MrNutt
    Free Member

watch it gimp, its good for your crazy little brain!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No.

Drac

No. It’s filmed and broadcast illegally.

It’s just a load of shysters who want to avoid paying what everyone else has to

Elf didn’t you use to watch TV without a TV licence for years or at least you bragged about it.?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, so?

MrNutt
    Free Member

careful with that bit of rope there Elif 😀

Drac

Same thing then is it not?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Not really. I willingly broke the Law. I din’t then go and try to assert my rights to avoid paying other things though.

I smoked dope back then too. Took Es, Speed, Ketamine, Acid, etc.

Are you so pure and innocent? Are you? I bet Nutt goes quiet at this point…

I’ve dodged the fair on the Tube once or twice too.

But that’s cos I’m a right rebel, me…

Drac

Are you so pure and innocent? Are you?

No which is why I haven’t criticised what these people have done or refused to watch the video. You broke the law but or happy to have a go at these people for possibly breaking a law. Then bizarrely decide not to watch a video that may have been recorded illegal despite watching TV for years? illegally.

MrNutt
    Free Member

pure or innocent probably wouldn’t be the first words to describe me,

as I’m sure anyone that knows me would no doubt confirm!

but I’ve always had a TV License, and my council tax is paid up to date! (I’ve been royally screwed over by those c**ts in the past)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

These people are banging on about the Law protecting their ‘rights’, yet are happy to break other laws. If you really want to go that far with Law, then you have to be absolutely innocent of any crime, misdemeanour or bad deed. it’s demanding absolutes; then you must be absolutely free of any blame then.

Otherwise you’re just a hypocrite who’s trying to get out of paying their council tax cos they think somehow they’re special.

What would happen if everyone stopped paying their CT and other taxes and stuff?

They wouldn’t have a fricken legal system to argue their case in the first place. Cocks.

Oh, funny how they’ve overlooked that bit, eh? Funny, that!!!!

Bunch of tossers. ‘Oh look at me I’m clever I don’t have to pay my Council Tax like all the other plebs and thickos’.

Ok then; let’s see how you get on when you’re being kicked to death in the street by a gang of thugs (probbly cos you’ve got a stupid haircut you knob), and that police service that’s meant to protect you, what is financed through that Council Tax you’ve cleverly avoided paying, isn’t there.

Eh? EH? Not so **** clever now are you, you floppy-haired dick?? Let’s see how clever you are as you burn to death in your home, cos the Fire Brigade what is financed through taxation isn’t there to put out the fire. Let’s hear you scream in agony as your flesh melts, and your eyeballs boil and burst. Your last screams will be ‘oh please I’ve changed my mind and want to pay my dues as a citizen’, but it will be too late, as your vocal cords will be burnt away, and your lungs seared by red-hot gasses.

I win. Shut up now.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

These people are banging on about the Law protecting their ‘rights’, yet are happy to break other laws.

Erm, no, they’re not – since the laws that you’re talking about are contract law, laid out in statute, by governments pretending to power – not common law (the only true law of England, as affirmed in the great charters) which is the only law that can apply to a Freeman of England 😉

kcr
    Free Member

The “Freedom Rebels” website is run by Ray St Clair. Quick bit of googling reveals that he appears to have used a string of aliases and is some sort of serial conman who tried to pass himself off as Lord Newport and had a “business” selling fake titles.
    Complete nonsense.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

common law (the only true law of England, as affirmed in the great charters)

Which were written when? Things have moved on, sunshine. In case you hadn’t noticed.

Anyway Z-11; I thought you were a great advocate of Law and Order? At least, you kind of suggested this, in your defence of police actions against demonstrating students a couple of months ago. What a hypocrite you really are. I really don’t know why you bother. Back under your stone.

Yeah right; tell it to the judge.

And Bubba.

And Billy Ray.

And the rest of Cell Block F….

You’re talking shyte anyway; if you want to be a member of society and enjoy the benefits of the legal system, police, fire brigade, Coast guard, etc etc etc, then you have to pay for them.

It’s a load of hypothetical waffling which isn’t practical or applicable to all.

‘Oh look at me I’m so clever I’m a freeman’

No you’re not, you’re a knob. Shut up and pay yer Council Tax you moaning ****.

Go on, give it a go. Let me know how you get on.

From yer cell in Brixton or Pentonville…

MrNutt
    Free Member

Entertaining none the less, what was that thing Elf? something about losing when stooping to insulting someone? Did I once say I wasn’t intending to pay my council tax? simply offering a topic for discussion.

Perhaps you should try bran flakes for breakfast? Thats not intended as an insult, its purely a dietary suggestion.

😀

edit: I’m off to bed now, work in the mornin’

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I agree totally with little elfin. Specially :

Otherwise you’re just a hypocrite who’s trying to get out of paying their council tax cos they think somehow they’re special.

Bunch of tossers. ‘Oh look at me I’m clever I don’t have to pay my Council Tax like all the other plebs and thickos’.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

what was that thing Elf? something about losing when stooping to insulting someone?

If you do it to me it’s cos you’ve lost. I can insult others as and when I chose, however.

Perhaps you should try bran flakes for breakfast?

Don’t want to. Don’t like that crap.

Maybe you should try Immodium?

Or does that only work at one end?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Which were written when? Things have moved on, sunshine. In case you hadn’t noticed.

Really, which bit of and that men in our kingdom shall have and keep all these liberties, rights, and concessions, well and peaceably in their fullness and entirety for them and their heirs, of us and our heirs, in all things and all places for ever. indicates that there is any limitation to the validity of the constitutional settlement between the crown and the people

Anyway Z-11; I thought you were a great advocate of Law and Order? At least, you kind of suggested this, in your defence of police actions against demonstrating students a couple of months ago, blah blah

Yep, I fully defended the constitutional law of the UK that clearly sets out the stall that the crown, through its constables, has an absolute duty to keep the queens peace!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Zulu-Eleven – Member
    You see, a right wing anarchist like myself,

Then:

Yep, I fully defended the constitutional law of the UK that clearly sets out the stall that the crown, through its constables, has an absolute duty to keep the queens peace!

You really do talk some utter faecal matter sometimes, don’t you? 😆

You’re mildy amusing in the more mundane moments on here. Little more though. You needn’t bother trying any further tbh.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I fully defended the constitutional law of the UK that clearly sets out the stall that the crown, through its constables, has an absolute duty to keep the queens peace!

Does Our Sovereign Lord Queen Elizabeth II chargeth and commandeth it – to prevent tumults and riotous assemblies ?

MrNutt
    Free Member

Well, DvergarAccident appears to have boldly missed the point entirely, preoccupying himself with an ill conceived belief that a common law had been breached by the recording of proceedings within what was essentially a community hall with magistrates unable to call a court.

It appears to me that as the de-facto court was not afforded any authority, given that none of the public gallery arose to recognize the authority and the magistrates failed repeatedly to present their oath, hence the authority of the court was deferred to Layman and the case dismissed.

Consider the point that this is not about the (arguably) trivial matter of recording video within a public building, rather its interesting to learn that there is:

a) A Constitution that defends the freedom of English men and women.

b) The “Law of the Sea” is what is commonly perceived as “the law” when in actual fact its a manipulation of rights based upon subterfuge, propaganda and common ignorance of Common Law and its freedoms as afforded as birth right.

c) Elfin thinks I have floppy hair.

I’m not advocating the renouncement of the perceived judicial system, nor the avoidance of taxation or the requirement to hold a license to drive a motor vehicle/watch television. Hell I even think that the E.U. actually does a good job sometimes!

I’m just bringing this to the forum because its an interesting point; that laid down in the English constitution, the Magna Carta (and other sources) protects the birth right & liberty of subjects of the crown. I think that is at least worthy of a little understanding.

Even if it is just that it means that you can ride on byways with no fear of the law of the sea being used against you! (its a free country after all!)

As I understand it being a Freeman on the land also doesn’t mean that you reject society or contributing to the up keep of public services, there is no reason why one wouldn’t donate to the emergency services or such like, no reason at all.

and as for the floppy hair jibe…

Not so, you little hair fascist!

MrNutt
    Free Member

haha, so far I’ve found David Ike, Gypsies, Freemasons and all manner of tin foilists involved in this, it really is one of the strangest things I’ve read about.

It does seem though that amongst the crazies there could actually be something of merit, something that could be used to defend civil liberty and call this government to task.

I’m a great believer in Thomas Jeffersons statement:

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

MrNutt, do you ride a unicycle whilst juggling ? …….. I think I might have seen you in Convent Garden 💡

MrNutt
    Free Member

so in essence:

that we are all the property of the state (from registration of birth) and subject to ‘Admiralty’ law, but can declare ourselves free from state interference (or assistance) and be subject only to ‘Common’ law.

hmmm, its odd that this actually does happen, people do this.

I’m interested not for any tax or debt avoidance or any other form of monetary gain.

Rather because I feel that our oligarchy “elect”, and those who have learnt to play the system to their gain, Appear to be hell bent on eroding natural liberties and turning this country into some god awful privatized company structure where your life is determined by your corporate agency credit report and laws are drawn up behind closed doors, voted on by representatives who have no legal obligation to represent their electorate once in power, etc etc etc

Just look at this sham of a government we’ve had for the past few years, hell Gordon was in power, unelected and unwanted for how long?

MrNutt
    Free Member

Ernie you know full well that I despise Jugglers, unicyclers and other folkland fools! witches the lot of em!

MrNutt
    Free Member

oh dear, it appears that its lawful to kill a Welshman within Chester’s city walls during the hours of darkness.

Jugglers, unicyclers and such fine, but I’m afraid I have to draw the line at killing Welshmen in Chester!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘A Number or a Freeman? (Freeman on the Land)’ is closed to new replies.