Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • A day made of glass
  • bigyinn
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cf7IL_eZ38&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Very clever and truly amazing, but would you really want that level of communication everywhere you went? Discuss

Personally I rather like being left alone whilst in the bathroom, not being held at the mercy of work e-mails and meeting reminders when driving etc.

thepurist

And a week later…

“A day made of greasy fingerprints”.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

All very beautifully done, but it has bugger all to do with glass. It would be the technology that is clever, not the glass per se.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

that kitchen is bigger than my whole house 🙁
    And cleaner than anything I can imagine…

Drac

Guess you not be wanting to be given the Mrs one on the kitchen bench if your phone is on there.

All very beautifully done, but it has bugger all to do with glass. It would be the technology that is clever, not the glass per se.

Ermm the glass is the technology.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I wanna know how she got ready in 20 minutes! That’s the amazing technology!

DavidB
    Free Member

God I hate those smug adverts. My kids come home from school looking like scarecrows, our kitchen is a total **** mess, my car is full of shite and it hates me, when I go shopping all I see is fat people, my phone crashes every ten seconds and the view out of our bedroom is a neglected garden.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

It’s only because you don’t have a glass kitchen though – fix that and fix everything.

Basically they saw Minority Report didn’t they?

bigyinn
    Free Member

lol @ MF!

emsz
    Free Member

I’m not fit to be seen on a video phone thingy first thing in the morning! Don’t want a telly that big in my bedroom either. Can’t imagine that bus stop would survive a saturday night round here!

jimmy

And those Bus stops won’t get smashed by chavs, right?

RealMan
    Free Member

I wanna know how she got ready in 20 minutes! That’s the amazing technology!

+1

And those Bus stops won’t get smashed by chavs, right?

+1

Also, every time you put your phone down on a table the last thing you’re doing pops up on the table for all to see?

And who tf goes into a shop to browse what they have on a screen? Just stay at home and do it there.

MrNutt
    Free Member

no no no, its all a load of old cock.

I’m also disturbed by the East Asian influence, the people in it one minute look Japanese then two minutes later they’re western, freaks SMASH!

Cougar

Nice advert, as far as it goes. But my god, have they never heard of voice recognition? All that mauling, if someone started dragging their greasy paws across my TV I’d brain ’em.

CountZero

I’ve got voice control on my phone; never used it. So what if there are fingerprints on the display surface? It’s glass, a quick wipe and it’s clean, my phone screen gets pretty smeary, but I just give it a quick rub with my tee shirt, job done. Trying to do all those zooms and swipes with voice control would be almost impossible, and much more time consuming; ever watched Blade Runner, where Deckard’s looking at the photos? He could have got the same result in half the time with a touch screen. That video’s very CSI: Miami/NCIS: LA, though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘A day made of glass’ is closed to new replies.