Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • A Cairngorm Loop
  • flatfish
    Free Member

Yes the same.

I’ll be up from 27th for a week in aviemore.
    I’ll be with the family but I’m allowed a couple of overnighters whilst I’m up there.

corroded
    Free Member

Nice pics of a proper adventure.

yunki
    Free Member

that looks lovely..

mcboo
    Free Member

Great work fella…..I did a day loop of Mount Keen from north of Edzell with a couple of pals in August, def left me wanting to go back, fantastic pictures. Purple heathertastic up there.

debaser

Cracking photos and report. Thanks for sharing that.

Did the Blair Atholl – Gaick – Tromie – Feshie – Geldie – Tilt loop last year and have been itching to head back to explore more of the Cairngorms by bike.

Does anyone have a URL for Pavel the bikepackingbagmaker?

flatfish
    Free Member

http://www.bikepack.eu
    http://wildcatgear.co.uk
    http://www.bike-bag.co.uk

Don’t be tempted to go big with bags, smaller ones don’t tend to sway as much.

Sanny
    Free Member

Great stuff!

That’s a route I’ve fancied as a day ride for a while but the attraction of heading up the Munros with the bike has been a big draw for me of late. May try and squeeze it in before the clocks change if the weather opens up. Loving your pics. It looks like you had a grand old time.

Cheers

Sanny

MadBillMcMad

truely inspirational

MadBillMcMad

I must be being dim.

How do I download those endomondo routes either to my phone or PC.
    I have just created an endomondo account & installed it on my phone, but can not suss how to get the GPX.

druidh
    Free Member

You can’t. You’ll either need to draw them out again using a package of your choice or ask the OP to Export them to GPX and send them to you or to make an Endomondo “Route” from it and let you know what it’s called.

MadBillMcMad
    josemctavish
    Free Member

Looks right to me! I can upload/email the gpx files if anyone would like them – I’m sure there’s a site I can use for small files?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

That looks like a great couple of days out.

MadBillMcMad

Josemctavish,

If you could email them to me that would be great, just in case I have got some of the route wrong.

email in profile. thanks

PS; my son has a teddy called Mctavish !

deepo
    Free Member

Splendid!

druidh
    Free Member

Just us the “To Route” function in Endomondo and call them something relevant. That way you don’t have to host/email them at all.

josemctavish
    Free Member

Thanks Druidh, routes have been created called “Glen Geldie – Glen Feshie” and “Lairig an Laoigh”, it’s pretty easy to work out with a map too – Explorer 403!

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘A Cairngorm Loop’ is closed to new replies.