Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • 24hrs of Exposure, Who's in ?
  • chris23
    Free Member

Going to be a damp cold one me thinks.

So glad I choose to camp & not book one of those warm cabins, wife is very happy with my choice !!!!

TomHill
    Free Member

I’ll be there. Looking forward to it. Not bothered about the cold, but would prefer a dry one to be honest. Ah well, same conditions for everyone!

wonnyj
    Free Member

I’ll be doing the 12 hr – my first solo.

Nice warm cabin waiting for me.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    c_klein87

i’m there, 12hr singlespeed, i’m also so glad i didn’t buy the nice warm van and chose the tent instead 🙄

Pyro

I’ll be there, on the 12, not taking it very seriously.

jamiew84
    Free Member

i’ll be there. 24hrs of mud and fun…. booked one of those lovely warm cabins for the mrs on tuesday when the snow came… not regretting it a bit 🙂

GregMay
    Free Member

I’m there for the 24hour, camping, I will be using my partner as a warming tool post race.

tollah
    Free Member

MrsTollah has booked a nice warm cabin but she’s the one riding 24hr solo SS on her Pink Singular Swift so give her some encouragement please 🙂
    I’ll be pit bitching for her and Dan le 5th who’s riding for Brothertons/Torq/Schwalbe/Specialized etc………..

GregMay
    Free Member

About to leave to head up now! If you see a confused bloke in an orange hoodie wandering around Tebay that’ll be me.

Taff
    Free Member

Anyone going to be doing updates on here or twitter? Out and about and would liketocrouch know how things are going

jamiew84
    Free Member

sat waiting for the pit bitch / wife / chauffeur to get home so we can get rolling. doesn’t look too bad on the forecast now.

Anyone know if track shuts for practice at any particualar time tonight?

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Anyone going to be doing updates on here or twitter?

Try the twitter feeds for XCRacer, Joolze Dymond, and some of the racers. I’m not sure any of them will definitely be tweeting, but some probably will (via their pit crews in the case of the riders).

Taff
    Free Member

Following a few. Nia Page normally tweets for Matt and got xc racer and a few others on my list too. Off to Devon so good luck to the racers

LoCo
    Free Member

Anybody got a feed on current results? I’m following matt page’s tweets and some others but wanted full current results to see how all the riders are doing

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Not aware of anywhere you can get full current updates, XCRacer are tweeting quite a bit but only really the top few.

SIP Events twitter isn’t being updated, but I’d imagine they are a bit busy…

If anyone is giving more coverage I’d be interested too!

jamesy01
    Free Member

Newcastleton is a bit of a mobile black spot…surprised anything is getting out.
    Last year we had to stand on our heads, stick a car aerial in an unnamed oraffice and face north by north west before we could get one bar on orange!

LoCo
    Free Member

Yep, Huw’s (Niner stans ergon uk) got very patchy signal, but mattpage just tweeted he’s in second 5 mins behind in the 24hr.

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Both 12hr male categories sound like they are still very closely fought. Not found much info about anything else though.

GregMay
    Free Member

What a day…first 24 for me. Totally wrecked after. Don’t think I’d have pushed as hard bar Mr. Terrahawk telling me too MTFU and the pain in my knees was normal.

Will be back again, soon.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘24hrs of Exposure, Who's in ?’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts