Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • 2 Bikes violently stolen from sheffield bolehill bmx track
  • .duncan
    Free Member

The two bikes, A Dartmoor player and Giant Trance x were stolen today near to Bolehill BMX track in sheffield as the two riders were heading home. Both riders were assaulted in the process

The dartmoor had only been built for three days and its owner is one of the primary diggers of the bmx track.

The Trance:

It would be appreciated if you could keep your eyes peeled and inform us / south yorkshire police if the bikes are sighted.

Thanks

psychle
    Free Member

That Dartmoor is lovely, real shame some kn0b has it instead of it’s loving owner… Hope the riders are OK, fingers crossed the perps are caught quickly, shit news 🙁

MikeG

Thats awful, hope noone was injured.

I’m miles away but I’ll keep an eye on ebay

thepodge
    Free Member

that’s harsh, I can see Bolehills from my house and i have a trance so tend to notice them, I’ll keep an eye out

swisstony
    Free Member

terrible news, there can’t be too many dartmoors about, i’ll ask around

.duncan
    Free Member

The dartmoor has since been recovered as was spotted not too far away ins upperthorpe. We believe we know who has the trance so hopefully that will be in safe hands!

Northwind

Nice one!

juiced
    Free Member

cool. hope you get both back.

.duncan
    Free Member

word is that the second bike has now been recovered. Quite a dismal effort by the thieves thankfully

Hairychested
    Free Member

I sincerely hope the thieves were properly (read: old-fanshionedly) dealt with. The scum should be hung and quartered I believe.

swisstony
    Free Member

great news, any more info on how they were “recovered”

MrNutt
    Free Member

I sincerely hope they get what’s coming to them.

Junkyard
    Free Member

you have steeped from old fashioned to a Draconian punishment there hairy. they are only things and lifes are worth more than things
    glad they are back

Kit
    Free Member

The thieves probably fell off the back of the Trance when they tried to make their getaway, given the chopper forks on it 😉

But seriously, I’m very glad they were recovered, and I hope the wee bastards got what they deserved!

.duncan
    Free Member

one was recovered by one of the rider’s mate’s mum apparently she doesn’t take any crap haha.

the other was then located as it was still on an estate about about 5 miles away and then retrieved although i myself don’t know the details too well

southernsteel
    Free Member

Glad you got them back. Was wondering why you had a picture of just a bike (albeit a very nice pic of a very nice bike) on your flickr earlier.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Junkyard, if I ever catch the scum who cut a hole in my shed’s wall and helped themselves to my freshly built Specialized SX Mk.1 (the white one), draconian will not be good enough.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘2 Bikes violently stolen from sheffield bolehill bmx track’ is closed to new replies.