Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • 15 years? You get less than that for murder these days….
  • ourmaninthenorth

Me and Mrs North have hit the 15 year anniversary today.

Still love her as much as ever. She’s the ace-est person in the whole wide world. And she even made the other ace-est person in the whole wide world, our daughter, Beatrice.

And the sun’s shining.

Happy, happy, happy.

😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

congrats, i hope you enjoy many more years together being ace 😀

derekrides
    Free Member

Congratulations to you both, you should buy her a nice new bike you both can wear… 😉

MrsToast
    Free Member

\o/

ourmaninthenorth

Thanks, Phil. Am beaming with joy.

And did I tell you the sun is shining? In (well, near) Manchester? Will wonders never cease..?!

ourmaninthenorth

Oh, and MrsToast and derekrides 😀

Just eaten a slice of cake AND a flapjack.

And I don’t think I’ve stopped there…

beckykirk43
    Free Member

Congratulations! 😀

Hope the happiness continues for many more years!

ourmaninthenorth

Thanks, becky 🙂

titusrider
    Free Member

I just hit 6 years a couple of days ago, i am going to pop the question in the next few weeks :S 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

good luck titusrider 😀

although after 6 years i’m sure you wont need luck!

ourmaninthenorth

titusrider – Mrs North and I aren’t married, though I did ask her about 7 years ago.

We met at university, and so have never quite got round to sorting a wedding on the basis we’ve always had other things to do/spend our money on.

She is the ace-est person ever. Did I say that already?

Good luck..! 😀

leffeboy

Happy, happy, happy.

That’s made me smile.
    Congratulations and well done. It’s always great too see people celebrating being married together (edit)

ourmaninthenorth

It’s always great too see people celebrating being married

Ahem 😳

Edit – you out-edited me. Blast!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Fantastic – Happy Anniversary!! My sister and brother-in-law’s Anni today too. Congrats all!!! 😀

emsz
    Free Member

*hugs* and *kisses*

fabulous, you are lovely ourman, I’ll never forget you making me go to see sara when i was grumpy, I was ever so ever so happy, and I hope you will be for ages to come

Bunnyhop

Awww – lovely to hear such good things being said about a partner.

Now can you ring Jules up and tell him how naughty he was last week forgetting to buy me a card on our anniversary 😉

emma82
    Free Member

Congrats!!! hope we are just as happy at the 15 year mark as you seem to be. Heading rapidly to the 12 year mark and feel like we’ve just started all over again having got married. Stupidly, beamingly happy at the moment 🙂 It’s all good isn’t it this love malarky 🙂 Sorry, slightly tipsy. 🙄

TooTall
    Free Member

15 years? You get less than that for murder these days

No you don’t. 20 years in Bristol.

/pedant

😈

Hohum
    Free Member

Congratulations chap (and to your wife as well!)

My wife and I had our 16th anniversary in August, so we are a wee bit ahead of you 😉

We may annoy each other at times, but that initial buzz/lust is still their plus a mutual appreciation of each other plus 3 healthy young children full of vitality – I think that I am a lucky bloke really…

nich3000
    Free Member

Congrats from deepest darkest middle-Englandshire. Reading your post I was thinking “Ooh, that’s a long time”. Then I realised Mr Nich and I have been together for 14yrs next month. We’re all old f*rts 😀

ourmaninthenorth

Hey – thanks everyone.

:blushes:

tazzymtb

well done that man, been with my partner since i was 19, now 36 😯

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Mrs FH and I have been together (somehow) for 15 years and are not married and doubt we will ever bother, congrats though nice to hear the flame is still burning bright.

ourmaninthenorth

@tazzy – we met when I was 20, and Mrs North 18.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

puke! only joking .. wish i was that happy 🙁 dont ever let go of the things you love, freedom to ride when you want is shit when there is no-one to cwtch after you’ve fallen off 😉

ieeosg
    Free Member

‘puke! only joking .. wish i was that happy dont ever let go of the things you love, freedom to ride when you want is shit when there is no-one to cwtch after you’ve fallen off’

I’ll second that jonah

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Congrats!
    (sits on lonely sofa now feeling even more miserable and lonely) 😥

nich3000
    Free Member

Aww Lady Gresley, have a *hug* 😀

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Thanks 😀

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘15 years? You get less than that for murder these days….’ is closed to new replies.