Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 1.5 to 1 1/8 headsets anyone use one.
  • tails
    Free Member

I was looking at FSA as never had issue with them as a brand. Anyone else to consider.

DustyLilac
    Free Member

Cane Creek, Chris Bling both good too. I've got an FSA Orbit Extreme Pro FWIW.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

fsa here

swisstony
    Free Member

No probs with my Hope one

0pt1cal
    Free Member

I was using FSA Orbit Extreme Pro but they only lasted 3 months at the most. I've now moved to Chris King Devolution on both the DH and Trail bike…12 months on the trail and 3 months on the DH bike without issues.

glenh
    Free Member

I've got a Superstar ( 😯 :mrgreen: ) one in my C'dale. Has done its job great so far.

Crag
    Free Member

Used a Cane Creek Double XC short on my Cannondale. Was woeful. 'Sealed' bearings never lasted very long and cost a fortune to replace.
    Ended up with some reducer cups and can now run whatever headset I want, although granted there are more to choose from these days.

tails
    Free Member

thanks people, who makes reducer kits, e thirteen rings a bell.

is one solution preferable to the other?

johnikgriff
    Free Member

I've been using the Hope one since Christmas, had it off for a clean a few weekends ago and it was still perfect.

tails
    Free Member

so with this pictured

you wack them in your frame then wack your headset cups in them.

EccentricEllis

They're cool. But Hope all the way.

tails
    Free Member

yeah hope one looks good, i just have such good experience with FSA products plus i have a perfectly good 1 1/8 already to use.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘1.5 to 1 1/8 headsets anyone use one.’ is closed to new replies.