Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 15% off at Halfords for 12 months = £12
  • timidwheeler

I bought British Cycling membership so I could save 10% on my turbo trainer. However Toyota owners club membership gives you 15%. With a black weekend deal it’s only £12 a year.

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/membership/

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Does this work on everything in the store?

mattyfez

Probably a daft question, but do you actually have to own a toyota to join?

timidwheeler

Leigh – I fink so.
    Matt – I don’t fink so.

iainc

BC discount normally in addition to other discounts, so you should be able to use them both

boriselbrus
    Free Member

BC discount normally in addition to other discounts, so you should be able to use them both

No, you can’t. BC is on top of other offers such as web specials, black friday deals etc. The BC discount and Toyota discount are both run through the till as coupons and only one is allowed. Otherwise it would be BC/Toyota/Sky/DPD etc and Halfords would go broke in a month…

iainc

ok, thanks, I stand corrected !

drewd

I’ve had a look on the Toyota Owners Club forum about this (here for anyone interested), it covers 15% off most things, but 10% off bikes. It also mentions that it can be used with most promotions, but not those which explicitly state that no other discounts can be used. I’m not sure if BC would fall under the same category, but I expect it would.

It’s not bad for £12 though, I am tempted to join as I recently bought a Celica, but the forum seems a little slow.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘15% off at Halfords for 12 months = £12’ is closed to new replies.