Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 12 orgies in three years
  • sparksmcguff

Following on from the would you take another wife thread have we done Strauss-Kahn yet? And is his claim that 12 orgies in three years constitutes infrequent “licentious evenings” valid? I feel I’m missing out.

Junkyard
    Free Member

well if you had only had 12 [ bike] rides in 3 years would you be a committed cyclist?
    I would say it is infrequent but deviant

globalti
    Free Member

Here is the monsieur, for anybody who’s wondering:

jambalaya
    Free Member

Pretty low quality behaviour and quite broadly known about although not reported due to French privacy laws.

wwaswas

I think he struggles to keep up with all the thank you letters afterwards.

sparksmcguff

12 bike rides? yes but I have more than one bike so shouldn’t I be able to have more rides? 🙂

Does Globalti’s pic raise questions about cost per ride?

squirrelking
    Free Member

Pretty low quality behaviour

In your opinion perhaps.

What goes on between consenting adults is of no concern to anyone else really. I doubt he would care what anyones opinion is.

footflaps

I doubt he would care what anyones opinion is.

Of course not, he’s rich!

maccruiskeen

Indeed – its not really public interest. It interesting with the two recent orgiastic exposes in the UK press – Max Mosley and Tommy Sheriden- the papers had to invent crimes and moral outrage to make the reporting of their sex lives ‘public interest’. The nazi elements of the Mosely case were a complete fabrication, in the case of Sheridan the first report said his swinging sessions were drink and drug fuelled (Sheriden is teetotal) and therefore criminal. In both cases those additional allegations were dropped immediately by the papers, but only once they’d used them as justification to print a story about legal, consensual, private activities in the first place.

Moses

The interest in Strauss-Kahn stems from his reported proclivity for non-consensual activity, following the alleged rape of a hotel cleaner in New York. (IIRC)

binners

Theres only one question you need to ask when it comes to moral questions like this…..

What would Silvio do….?

BigJohn

Pretty low quality behaviour and quite broadly known about although not reported due to French privacy laws.

But it’s not the privacy laws. It’s that French people just shrug when they hear of politicians’ and leaders’ indiscretions. it’s what’s expected.

allthepies
    Free Member

When you’re in a position of power and influence then opening yourself up to potential blackmail does raise a public interest. IMO 🙂

maccruiskeen

What would Silvio do….?

I think theres a shorter list of things he wouldn’t do

Junkyard
    Free Member

Did you mean WHO would Silvio do ?

cchris2lou

He is not that rich, his ex wife is.
    The trial is about whether he knew or not that the girls were prostitutes.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘12 orgies in three years’ is closed to new replies.