One-day things will return to almost normal, and whilst washing up in the kitchen you will be reminded of the weird times that were lockdown.
- Did you get your campervan fixed up?
- Will your ankle ever be the same again after returning to skateboarding / yoga / running /heavy duty bedroom gymnastics for the first time in years?
- Did you maintain the uber fitness you achieved, or simply maintained your new beer belly?
- Are you now fluent in a foreign language, or did you just learn lots of new swear words?
- Were you planning on having that baby, and blimey… what are the chances of having sextuplets?
- 174gsm weight is nice and weighty
- 76 x 48cm
- Organic Cotton, because the planet has enough chemicals already.
- Made in the UK by people who happen to ride mountain bikes.