What is a Gift Subscription and how does it work?
We have developed our gift subscription specifically to allow you to be able to actually hand over a physical ‘thing’ to the recipient on their birthday, special occasion, Christmas etc. This is why we normally send the subscription to you (the giver) directly, so you can wrap it up and stick it under the tree for the lucky recipient. We can send it directly to the recipient if you prefer – they may live a long way away or they could be infectious. If you would prefer this as your delivery option then follow the instructions at checkout and make sure you enter the recipient’s details in the Shipping Address section.
In the gift subscription package is a gift card with a unique voucher code and full instructions on how to redeem this code. The recipient enters the code into our Subscription Voucher web page which activates the subscription. They choose where the printed copies of the magazine are delivered to when they redeem their subscription voucher code.
This is what the lucky recipient will get once they have activated their digital subscription.
- 6 copies of Singletrack magazine a year.
- Future digital editions of Singletrack Magazine for mobile and tablet via our apps
- Digital access to back-issues in our online Mag Archive
- Access to Premier-only online features and extra magazine articles.
- Access to downloads, like classic ride GPX files.
- We even have a collection of iBooks for Kindle and iBooks.
- Ad free website – no more annoying marketing around what they are trying to read.
- Automatic discounts off our exclusive Singletrack merchandise in our shop.
- Half price replacement magazine copies to replace the one eaten by the dog, or to give to a friend.