Home Forums Chat Forum Wiggle+ delivery (N Day) disappeared?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Wiggle+ delivery (N Day) disappeared?
  • Locoboy
    Free Member

I’m a wiggle + delivery subscriber, like amazon prime, one off payment for 12 months of next day delivery.
    I’m signed in and placed my order and the wiggle+ delivery option isn’t there or automatically applied, the order is over the threshold value for it to apply and all items are in stock.
    Is this option missing for anyone else?
    I’ve contacted them via email (72 hr reply time!) Twitter – no response, live chat on the site – ‘all agents busy’ please email.
    Thanks

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I placed an order with CRCCa few days back, still not been picked yet.

I have managed to get through on live chat every day, just keep clicking the live chat button even if it says not a available, work for me after a few clicks

joshvegas
    Free Member

What on earth could possibly be making next day delivery unlikely and therefore unoffered at this time…

Locoboy
    Free Member

Thanks for the sarcastic reply joshvegas, incredibly helpful.
    For transparency I ordered from them last week and it was an option then and was delivered next day.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

option gone on mine as well, BH Weekend?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Sarcastic though the reply is its correct.

Couriers are not offering [“guaranteed”] next day services by and large at the moment and people get ratty about it when it doesn’t happen.

The three carriers I use – parcel force, tnt/FedEx and country wide freight won’t even guarantee my daily collection at the moment, let alone the service level for goods in transit.

The solution is to stop offering the services.

You’ll likely find your goods shipped on a next day service anyhow just they may not actually be picked up in time or delivered next day.

Locoboy
    Free Member

Thanks DirtyRider,
    I’m sure they would normally just have a disclaimer ref bank hols stating it is next WORKING day delivery, but interesting to see it’s gone from yours too. Maybe they were failing too many times of late so decided to pull the option.
    Cheers

dirtyrider
    Free Member

i had noticed that the 10pm cut off had become 7pm and I’m sure on a weekend it was 2 or 4pm, so it will be partly social distancing in the warehouse/courier BH scenario,

it did drop off earlier this year for a bit though, so its not always a absolute cert

pdw
    Free Member

Does seem to have disappeared. Stuff ordered last week was offered next day and was. My free option is now “on or before next Friday”. Which to be fair, isn’t miles off what “next day” usually means when Hermes are involved.

rhinofive

on a similar note, delivery at PX showing at £19.99 or £24.99 for next day; no Royal Mail option?

mashr

Says it’s just off today because of the bank holiday, it’ll be back next week

ads678

I’ve had a couple of emails with them about Wiggle+ recently when it wasn’t being offered or when something took a week to turn up, and it’s basically because of BH’s, although one was just hermes being shit. They seem to remove the option over BH weekend even thought they usually offer it for Sunday delivery…

Obvs deliveries can be affected by other things at the moment as well though.

TheGingerOne

It’s a bank holiday tomorrow, so I would imagine they can’t guarantee next day delivery on a bank holiday.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle+ delivery (N Day) disappeared?’ is closed to new replies.