Home Forums Bike Forum Whilst you were all @ work I was………………..

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Whilst you were all @ work I was………………..
  • postierich
    Free Member

riding my singlespeed for probably the best local route I,ve done since I moved up here, some great singletrack it might have been a bit naughty normal watering hole was closed and to go and sit with a load of snobs for a bit of lunch I stunk :-)
    http://connect.garmin.com/activity/265491590

[/url]
    DSCF2527[1][/url] by Richard Munro[/url], on Flickr

[/url]
    DSCF2524[1][/url] by Richard Munro[/url], on Flickr

[/url]
    DSCF2532[1][/url] by Richard Munro[/url], on Flickr

[/url]
    DSCF2529[1][/url] by Richard Munro[/url], on Flickr

[/url]
    DSCF2531[1][/url] by Richard Munro[/url], on Flickr

[/url]
    DSCF2520[1][/url] by Richard Munro[/url], on Flickr

Rich

Tom83

Looks like fun. I haven’t been out for a week now, beginning to get twitchy!

qwerty
    Free Member

Looks great, however whilst you were out riding i slept for 7 hours :D

giantx4
    Free Member

Splendid!

patriotpro
    Free Member

Nice bike, in fact very nice.

Drac

Looks very nice.

I also slept whilst you were out riding but only got 3 hours, best get some more as while you’re sleeping tonight I’ll be working.

postierich
    Free Member

Riding tonight! was just an ickle ride :wink: just to warm up for tonights ride :twisted:

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Lol a BIT of naughty trail ;-)

I must get out next week… got a quiet one workwise so may try and break out of the Grizedale rut ;-)

scruff
    Free Member

Nice one Rich.
    Chase is still proper covered in snow & ice, even the best have been crashing lately :evil:
    Will be even more fun tonight…

bedmaker

We weren’t all working :-)

[/url]
    Untitled[/url] by LOVATSTOVES[/url], on Flickr[/img]

eyerideit
    Free Member

I do like that bike. :P 8)

postierich
    Free Member

Scuff I heard the big fella had been eating snow!

bought the frame of some well dodgy geezer :wink:

geoffj

Looks like you had a nice play on the Helm – some of it looks a bit cheeky too.
    I’m going to borrow your GPX for when I’m next at the outlaws.

postierich
    Free Member

The Helm is great when its rock hard not SS friendly though!

acanno
    Free Member

Rich
    You can do I nice little circuit around there some slightly cheeky trails, and back over the helm. I was Lived up there as a kid but only get home now a couple of times a year to see the folks.

fontmoss
    Free Member

Very jealous, 3 more weeks until finish exams :'(

postierich
    Free Member

give me a shout geoff next time your up!

nedrapier

postierich, I was a tiny bit sad to see you’d sold the little blue wonder, I liked seeing that pop up on here every so often.

I can see it would have been gathering dust with that ^ in the collection too, though. If you love something, set it free, hey?!

Dibbs
    Free Member

Not much snow, we had the best part of a foot on the Quantocks last night and I can’t go out riding in it as I’m signed off sick for at least the next 3 months. :cry:
    Did take the dog out for a walk though.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

4hrs of blood, sweat and a lot of cursing….

postierich
    Free Member

Ned will not hit home untill I she my old bike being ridden by someone else! :cry:Gone to someone that appreciates clean lines hope he does not put boingy things on it though!
    The Indy is superb alot more pratical up here :-)

mrelectric
    Free Member

Yup, had 2 hours up on Baildon Moor this PM; great stuff but should be crispier tomorrow.
    On the Rock Springs with Nokian Hakka studded ice tyres.

paul4stones

Amazing how little snow you have. We’re supposed to be getting a load more tomorrow as a final flourish.

Snowy Pomp ride[/url]

sheepshifter
    Free Member

How you doing rich chris here sports shop lichfield , im liking the bike i ditched my ss killing my knee old footy injury.Do you still have the Singular and Canyon , ive just plumbed for a 29er hardtail 30 gears and its quick.Snow snow and more snow down the chase went over last night and did a 2.30 hr stint enjoyed it hugley just a bit hairy on the rocks,keep well dude.P.S any quality components for sale!!!!!!!

postierich
    Free Member

Hi Chris when you coming for a visit?
    Still got the singular but gone 1 x 9 on it with ice spiker tyres tis my winter hack!!!
    Still trying to break the canyon but its still going strong, good to hear your still biking have you seen much of allthegearnoidea Rich Harris?

Andy-R

Nice looking Indy Fab, Rich. Is that a Hope hub with a Maverick adaptor?

sheepshifter
    Free Member

I will have to come up and see you and hit your local trails,has for Rich i havnt seen him for near on 6 months i dont think hes getting out he looks to be piling on the pounds.My love to your little girl ill try and get up ill let you know when.You like you niche bikes thought you would have a fat bike by know doubled up with those Jonesy bars.

simondbarnes

Looks good Rich :)

postierich
    Free Member

Andy R no its a CK 24mm front hub and Chris no phat bike for me I,m to old for attention seeking. Cheers Simon!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Whilst you were all @ work I was………………..’ is closed to new replies.