Home Forums Bike Forum Which Novatec hubs are Superstar Switch/Switch Evo/Switch Ultra?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Which Novatec hubs are Superstar Switch/Switch Evo/Switch Ultra?
  • jakd95
    Free Member

I’ve got a set of Novatec D771/D772sb hubs that are currently QR/135 and need to convert to 15mm/142×12. I can get hold of end caps to convert them from China but the postage time is over a month.

You can get end caps/adpators from Superstar for the above hubs though (one model of end cap fits all three tyres of Switch hub). And I’m wondering if they’ll fit, I’m fairly certain they would but if anyone has any specific experience/knowledge that would be great.

leegee

I think Novotec D882 is the rear one.

kayla1
    Free Member

Switch hubs are 881 front, 882 rear. I’ve got loads of 142×12 rear axles spare if you want to swap one for your rear 135?

scaredypants

There’s a novatec “shop” in eastern/central europe somewhere (found easily by googling IIRR)

helpful with advice and pretty rapid delivery when I needed some end caps a while back

jakd95
    Free Member

@kayla1 – Ideally I want to keep hold of the 135 axle in case the wheels go on another bike. Would you be open to me buying an axle off you?

@scaredypants – my Google skills are letting me down, I don’t suppose you have a link?

kayla1
    Free Member

Yeah, no bother. Email (in my profile) me your address and I’ll bung one in the post. No charge, just spread some good karma please.

jakd95
    Free Member

Excellent kayla, really appreciate that. I’ll send you an email over now.

Edit: Email sent

scaredypants

Ah, maybe not then: http://www.eshop.novatecwheels.eu/en/ but not that promising when you follow the link

FWIW, guy I was in contact with was Anton

Anton Lucian
    Senior sales manager

Novatec EU s.r.o.
    Jána Náhlika 2620/14
    Senica 905 01
    Slovakia
    Tel: +421 948335955

anton@novatecwheels.eu
    info@novatecwheels.eu

scaredypants

(If you can find them and still need the parts, delivery took 3-4 days)

jakd95
    Free Member

Thanks scaredypants, that’s very helpful! I’ll keep an eye on that site after the 26th and drop Anton an email if that doesn’t work.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Which Novatec hubs are Superstar Switch/Switch Evo/Switch Ultra?’ is closed to new replies.