Home Forums Chat Forum What’s your Desktop/background picture, and why?

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • What’s your Desktop/background picture, and why?
  • mefty
    Free Member

Kelly Brook.

Is it from her days modelling for MBR

oldtennisshoes

Always planning the next trip.

amedias
    Free Member

On this machine, I’m very boring, just a dark neutral grey, because if I’m working/doing something I can’t see the desktop, and if I’m not then I’m not looking at the screen…

If I need inspiring I have numerous folders/galleries to look through

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Lol @ Perchy 😂

glenh
    Free Member

DezB
    Free Member

choppersquad
    Kelly Brook.
    I’m sure I don’t need to explain.

Not to me, he was awesome against Rabchenko the other night!

postierich
    Free Member

Untitled by Richard Munro[/url], on Flickr

plumber
    Free Member

whatever shit the computer puts there

on my phone I have the old test card pic with the little girl/chalkboard and clown doll – reminds me of a simpler time when I didn’t have to deal with the shit I do know

votchy
    Free Member

a fire engine red Jaguar I-Pace…because I work for them and they have installed it :)

xc-steve
    Free Member

Same as before my desktop is a collage of family photos so won’t be sharing but login is this taken on a night ride a couple weeks ago:

Nike Tick

gingerbllr
    Free Member

I still maintain that the Chromecast default picture scroll is the best thing on telly

Truth

Cougar

I’ve never much bothered.  Historically I’ve always disabled desktop wallpapers as due to the way previous versions of Windows used to draw the screen it was a massive performance hit.  In Vista days I had some swirly colours that I liked, rather than a a “photo” exactly (I might see if I still have it).  I currently have the default Windows 10 backdrop, I’ll probably change it at some point when I can be arsed.  My work laptop has a solid colour (it should be a policy-enforced corporate backdrop but I found it to be too bright and distracting so I deleted it and then removed my own permissions to the directory so that it couldn’t be forced back on the next time I logged in).

I use the desktop as a dumping ground for things that I’m currently working on or that I need to do something with at some point.  That’s about a third of the screen covered in icons on my home machine and probably over two thirds at work.  What’s the point of having a workspace that you’re not using?

vmgscot

I have a folder that I throw stuff into that I like – mostly Pinkbike photo epic type stuff, etc.

Then a cycle time of 1 minute to keep it changing

redthunder
    Free Member

a picture for you by SGMTB[/url], on Flickr

Cougar

Then a cycle time of 1 minute to keep it changing

You have a new desktop wallpaper every minute?  Wow, that’d drive me round the bend.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

New work desktop to remind me of a nice day a couple of weeks back before the snow.

IMG_0022 by John Stanley[/url], on Flickr

lowey

Change them quite regularly, current one is this.

benman
    Free Member

Me and the wee man to remind me that there is a life outside of a midlands industrial estate.

jimdubleyou

I used to be a solid colour kind of guy, but I changed to some pictures of the Aurora I took last year when on my mum’s bucket list trip with my brother.

I was going to get rid of them, but she died about a month ago so they can stay for a bit longer – reminding me of good times.

epicyclo

The perfect gravel bike from when all bikes were gravel bikes.

1893 Rudge. It’s the inspiration for my latest project. :)

Can you see what I find interesting on it?

somafunk

Looks like a folding bike?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Weirdest headtube ever. Plus SS. Love it.

jambourgie
    Free Member

Desktop – black solid colour. Populated by billions of files and icons. Phone – photo of Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks (fire walk with me). Cos I love Twin Peaks. And I fancy Laura Palmer.

epicyclo

eddiebaby

Weirdest headtube ever. Plus SS. Love it.

Got it in one. :)

There’s no head tube at all.

chewkw
    Free Member

Peter Griffin

He is a nice guy.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

So elegant.

A mate had a Rudge Ulster motorbike in the early 70s.

He could buy all of your houses now if he still had it.

i did once value all the motorbikes I owned in the early 70s. I nearly called the Samaritans.

i now own this bit of SS niceness with the best EBB I’ve tried yet.

BMC MC01-1

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘What’s your Desktop/background picture, and why?’ is closed to new replies.