Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • What MTB pump is all black, has a locking handle and 2 outlets?
  • willie
    Free Member

I recently bought a really nice Giant Anthem and while out enjoying it on Saturday at local trails, I took a trip over the bars. Seemingly this loosened the pump (Just a clip in bracket, no strap) and I’ve lost it.

I did go back and look, but couldn’t find it.

I don’t think it was hugely expensive, but it was the first pump that I’ve had that just worked, fitted the bike really neat and I really liked it. I’d love to work out what it was so I could get another.

All I can remember is that it was a standard length MTB pump, approx 12″ long. The handle was not a T handle, and when closed rotated to lock. It was all black except for a silver/grey, quick thick, locking lever and outlet protector. It had two outlets, presta/shrader.

I know there could be stacks of pumps like this, but I’ve trawled CRC and couldn’t find anything that looked like it. Any ideas?

Sorry, can’t find a pic.

Willie

Konastoner
    Free Member

This by any chance?

Wrench Force Two Shot

willie
    Free Member

Thanks for the suggestion…although you were as far out as me. The previous owner just emailed me to say it was a Lidl special. Typical, I’ve bought decent pumps and they all seem to be a bit of a faff, and the first one that does the job properly is a £4 one from Lidl.

Thanks for the help though, appreciated it as I was tearing my hair out.

Case close – Lidl here I come.

Willie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What MTB pump is all black, has a locking handle and 2 outlets?’ is closed to new replies.