Home Forums Bike Forum Vaude packs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Vaude packs
  • st

Anyone use a Vaude hydration pack at all?

Looking at the bike Park 24 as a larger day pack type thing. From what I can tell they are set up for fitting a bladder but don’t come with one, is that right?

Ta.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

They are designed to hold a bladder, although the bladder tends to go into a slip pocket at the rear of the normal bag. They don’t get their own seperate zip pocket like camel baks do, they look like nice bags (or the girlie ones do anyway!).

jojoA1
    Free Member

I got a Vaude ‘Roomy’ ladies’ pack and really like it for fit, comfort and looks (it’s a totally impractical but blingy white), but I can’t find anywhere to fit the bladder tube :( I’ll have another look as I was quite disappointed as it’s otherwise perfick.

alpin
    Free Member

got a vaude. it about six years old and only now starting to show signs of ageing. don’t know the particular name. is has the extendable zippy thing which is useful on longer days, making it a more versatile pack. it has carries the body of the pack off your back using the taut meshy thing. mesh has remained taut, the shoulder straps are still comfy and nicely padded. the elastic on the mesh side pockets is now old and no longer so elasticy. the rain cover is still water proof and has been used alot.

my only complaint is that after all this time the bottom of the back has begun to sag. only noticeable when it is fully laden.

would have bought another had i not got my totally water-proof Ortleib on the cheap.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Vaude packs’ is closed to new replies.