Home Forums Bike Forum This cold/man flu doing the rounds!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • This cold/man flu doing the rounds!!
  • fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

so who had this cold that seams to be doing the rounds i have had a cold(s)for around three weeks now had all the symptoms plus an ear infection that sent me deaf in one ear for about a week and half struggled into work till today had engough so going stay in drink coffee and relax havn’t been able or felt like riding all this time :(

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Feeling chirpier now, but my lungs are still in a state ;-(

traildog
    Free Member

Yeah, I had a nasty cold about 4 weeks ago which I’m only just starting to shake off. Had a lot of pain in one side of my head and blood coming out of my nostril. But it’s the time it’s taken to get better which is what has made this cold so different. I know lots of people who have said the same thing, that it’s taken them about 3 week or more to clear.

warton
    Free Member

i had a cold, couldn’t shake it off, then about a week after it went i got something again, been bedridden for 4 days now. bored.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Had a week off and woke up with Manflu..

Didin’t do **** all all week apart from hack my guts up..

Just about got over it…

franciscobegbie
    Free Member

I’m into week 3 now.
    Took a couple of days off last week, which didn’t really help.
    I don’t feel too bad really. A bit of a cough still, but I may have made a mistake and went back to thai boxing yesterday evening. Fed up doing no excercise, you see. I then spent much of last night lying in bed listening to my chest rattling.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘This cold/man flu doing the rounds!!’ is closed to new replies.