Home Forums Chat Forum The Curse

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The Curse
  • Merak

Just excellent. Tom Davis in particular is sublime.😅 50 thousand grand!

Underhill
    Free Member

I’m in, I’m all over it

Edit: Has to be a second series, doesn’t there?

malv173
    Free Member

I was really looking forward to it, but I’m a little underwhelmed. I have only watched the first two episodes though, so will persevere.

kayla1
    Free Member

Yep, it’s jolly good.

stanfree
    Free Member

Yup , Its brilliant the Tom Davis character is amazing. Good to see ‘The People just do nothing’ guys back again. Shame there is no part for Chabuddy G.

longdog
    Free Member

On episode two, loving it

jaminb
    Free Member

I agree a bit slow but love 80s period drama.

Don’t worry It will get going when Chabuddy shows his face

desperatebicycle

Cool for 80s indie classics spotting. The The and Death Cult come to mind from last week 😊

rOcKeTdOg

Watch 3 episodes last night, the music makes me feel 17 again

sadexpunk

finished it last night. found it ok in an easy-watching sort of way, nowt special tho and not the ending we were expecting.

Spoiler for
    im sure in the first episode the narrator said that she ended up the only one alive, but it ended with the family flying off together. have i missed something?
    julians
    Free Member

Watched the first episode because I normally like Tom Davis stuff, but found the first episode a bit poor, and tom davis character virtually unwatchable, will persevere with it because Tom is normally good, so hoping it sorts itself out , but at this rate , cant see me getting past episode 3.

spacemonkey

Yep, I also watched E1 last week because I’m a fan of Tom, but found it awkward, disjointed and not particularly funny. Will watch E2 at some point, but am not in any rush.

Not a patch on King Gary which is brilliant.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘The Curse’ is closed to new replies.