Home Forums Chat Forum Syncing rides from Wahoo app to Garmin connect?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Syncing rides from Wahoo app to Garmin connect?
  • mjsmke

Not the other way round.
    I can do:

Wahoo app to Strava.
    Garmin Connect to Strava.
    Zwift to Garmin Connect.
    Zwift to Strava.

But would really like sync rides recorded on my Wahoo to Garmin Connect without having to download and re upload.

I’ve read its possible from Wahoo Systm but that involves another paid subscription.

Anyone know if what I’d like to do is possible?

ngnm

RunGap (https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/rungap-workout-data-manager/id534460198 ) can do this, it’s the only one-click solution to this problem that I’ve been able to find!

It’s only available for iOS devices so if you’ve got an Android I apologise in advance.

MoreCashThanDash

When I switched to Wahoo I left the Garmin Connect chaos behind and never looked back. (Daresay it’s better than it was)

Why would you want to?

mjsmke

Android phone here.

I like the Garmin app info on my watch so wanted to have my ride data there too. It gives me recommended run workouts but doesnt know about the rides ive done.

ratherbeintobago

Manually export the .fit file and then import to Garmin?

I use Rubitrack which syncs from Garmin; used to be able to pull through from Zwift via Garmin but due to some change I now have to sync via Strava which is annoying.

walowiz

If you’re referring to the wahoo app and not the systm app, then the export as fit file and export into garmin connect used to work until very recently, but about a month or so ago it stopped.

When using a iPhone the filter on the import screen in garmin connect failed to pick up fit files, and on a laptop, iPad etc the import would find the fit file but the import would fail. Total pain.

i use garmin and wahoo, but would prefer to keep all my exercise records in one place in garmin connect ( it’s not perfect, but it is improving)

one solution is to use trainer road or wahoo systm, but they are cost options, for something I don’t really need.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.