Home Forums Bike Forum Stanton Slackline + Velo O Metal Mudguards + 100 mm rigid fork?? (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Stanton Slackline + Velo O Metal Mudguards + 100 mm rigid fork?? (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
  • yohandsome
    Free Member

Here in special edition raw finish, only missing some fen..mudguards! 

I’m looking to create a monster hybrid city A-B, “”urban freeride”” occasional XC bike. I’m moving around a lot so I’m not keen on the idea of multiple bikes. I’m 6’3″ 190 lb.

Can’t afford a BTR at the moment, which would be my first choice. The Kingdom Vendetta also seems nice but it’s built for longer travel, Stanton Slackline Ti is the dream but too many euros.

Any other good options? Must be able to mount a rear fender to it which eliminates a quite a few frames. Also lighter would be better! Mostly because I have to carry the darn thing 5 stories each time I use it.

geex
    Free Member

No idea about a frame for you. Just wanted to say I like the little face you drew with typed characters.

dawson

Does it have to be full length?

A Mudhugger gives pretty good coverage and fits most bikes

yohandsome
    Free Member

I just like the excellent coverage, all round functionality and aesthetics of the velo oranges, same ones I’ve got on a unrelated bike. Think it could work pretty darn well, no problem to manual with them on ehee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Stanton Slackline + Velo O Metal Mudguards + 100 mm rigid fork?? (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)’ is closed to new replies.