• This topic has 65 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • Stag-do rules?
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

Hi, I’m planning my mates stag do and was thinking about implementing a few ‘rules’ for the evening. I thinking no use of his name and drinks to be held in right hand for first 30 mins of hour and left for second etc. Please can you suggest any others that are worth doing also what is a reasonable penalty for breaking a ‘rule’?

Thanks.

enigmas
    Free Member

You can’t call anyone by their first name for the first hour, penalty is one must down their drink. If your objective is to get very,very drunk (as im assuming you are as your on a stag) that does the trick.

alexxx
    Free Member

Both of those rules sound stoopid sorry – why not just bang everyone on a plane to Rigo and get loose with some AK’s and local mobsters?

RealMan
    Free Member

Swearing – consume a finger
    Pointing – consume a finger
    No EG – down your next drink.

Reasonable penalties are best done with fingers, as always.

Also depending on the location playing sniper is fun.

RealMan
    Free Member

Oh and of course, spillage is lickage.

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

Reasonable penalties are best done with fingers, as always.

true. just more fingers! 🙂

Cougar

“no EG”??

jam-bo

What goes on tour, stays on tour.

No evidence.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

The first rule of stag do club is not to talk about stag do club.

chvck
    Free Member

If a rule is broken then enforce straight arm drinking, that’s always fun to watch.

allthegear
    Free Member

There were a group drinking in the pub at Stanstead Airport at 0600 the other day But they appeared to be taking photographs – surely this is breaking the only real rule of stag dis – no evidence??

Rachel

RealMan
    Free Member

EG – empty glass. Once you’ve finished your drink, you have to tap it on your chest before putting it down.

Straight arm drinking +1.

Cougar

I have a theory that the “what goes on tour stays on tour” mantra is mostly employed by people who want to appear far more interesting that they actually are.

When asked, “ah, sworn to secrecy, sorry” sounds a lot better than “well, we drank ourselves silly every night, exactly like a Saturday night in town back at home, only the weather was nicer and the ale was cheaper.”

Scamper
    Free Member

A bit of pub golf to get the weekend going with the usual penalties?

coffeeking
    Free Member

There were a group drinking in the pub at Stanstead Airport at 0600 the other day But they appeared to be taking photographs – surely this is breaking the only real rule of stag dis – no evidence??

Rachel

Dunno, guess it depends if the stag and others plan to be a bunch of cheating “£$%s. I can see no reason, otherwise, not to collect memories of the carnage that goes on.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I have a theory that the “what goes on tour stays on tour” mantra is mostly employed by people who want to appear far more interesting that they actually are.

oooooooo

emsz
    Free Member

what I’ve seen, the only rule seems to be get the groom naked and tied up to something at some point in the evening.

a round of soggy biscuit? it’s what you do isn’t it?

Taff
    Free Member

No saying of the D word – consume
    No saying of the M word (mine) – forfeit, we had 10pressups
    Time master – drink with right hand for x:00-x:29 and left hand for x:30-x59. Penalties for incorrect hand
    Thumb master
    Dance master
    Get some object like playin cards to stick to your head etc and last one to produce drinks

International drinking rules apply at all times!!

thegreatape
    Free Member

The only International Drinking Rule that seems to be truly International is that no one can ever agree on what the International Drinking Rules are.

monkeyboyjc

stag can not go to the toilet, with out asking some one 1st, at which point person flips a coin – if stag guesses it right he can go. If he guesses wrong he has to wait 10mins before asking again….

Stoner
    Free Member

a round of soggy biscuit?

Traditionally, it’s not “round”, it’s rectangular….er….apparently

😳

kevj
    Free Member

Fuzzy duck?

Then a bout of tag-team-drinking.

JEngledow
    Free Member

Dare I ask what ‘tag-team-drinking’ is? 😕

kevj
    Free Member

<irresponsible content>

Assemble the lads into x no of teams of two. Each team buys 10 bottles of beer. Must be same brand, %age and volume in each bottle, ie ten bottles of Becks and line them up.

On the count, the first contender from each team begins drinking. Once that person can’t drink anymore (usually 2nd to 3rd bottle) they place the bottle back in the line and their team mate begins to drink.

Repeat.

Watch everyones face as they are on bottle 9 and all they can muster is a sip and their team mate wishing they could drink more!

Stoner
    Free Member

Never leave your wingman.

emsz
    Free Member

*regards Stoner in a whole different way*

Shocked!! 😆

oliverd1981
    Free Member

After the last stag do with my mates I think the rule is to go somewhere interesting and actually complete a real challenge.

duckman

Flip a coin,call it; get it right pass it on. get it wrong two fingers or gamble with another flip of the coin…wrong? 4 fingers, get it correct pass the forfeit on to next person, who can flip…for 6 fingers…starts to get really personal.

kevj
    Free Member

Flip a coin,call it; get it right pass it on. get it wrong two fingers or gamble with another flip of the coin…wrong? 4 fingers, get it correct pass the forfeit on to next person, who can flip…for 6 fingers…starts to get really personal.

Very pleased I know what ‘fingers’ mean 😯

monkeyboyjc

no pointing (can only use elbows to point) – 2 fingers
    the thumb game is always good – Best man puts his thumb on the table at some point towards the start of the night, last person to join in with the thumb place on table has to down drink (but becomes the owner of the thumb and can start the next game), gets very interesting when people go to the loo.

Tom-B
    Free Member

What’s soggy biscuit? I don’t really get stag do stuff tbh…..I went to watch Steve Reich in concert at the RNCM last year for mine with my best man-top night!

timc
    Free Member

don’t try & be clever, keep it simple

no camera’s = the only rule

vorlich
    Free Member

What’s soggy biscuit? I don’t really get stag do stuff tbh…..I went to watch Steve Reich in concert at the RNCM last year for mine with my best man-top night!

LOL, I think you’re in the wrong place.

monkeyboyjc

What’s soggy biscuit?

no way of explaining that one subtly – link to wiki….

Tom-B
    Free Member

Sweet Jebus!! Why?!!

Duggan

I love getting smashed but generally think drinking games are lame. However here’s my contribution being as I was on a stag last weekend.

The Best Man had arranged for everyone to have their own personalised beer mat (presumably easy to do if you google it).

The rule was that all drinks had to be on the beer mat at all times unless in your hand. If it was on the table, but off the beer mat then punishment ensued. Punishment= a shot of some sort, though often these were more like three shots in one due to the spanish generosity with pouring shots. Obviously this neccesitates having your beer mat on you at all times.

Seemed to work pretty good, got everyone pretty leathered and obviously there’s always a few who forget their beer mats for breakfast the next morning and end up downing tequila at 10am etc.

saleem
    Free Member

Jesus Christ Tom, I’d heard of the dreaded soggy biscuit game in primary school, could be worse when there is to many of you it turns to soggy sarnie.

jmason
    Free Member

Just play, EDWARD FORTYHANDS !!!!!

kilo

One rule used on a couple of do’s I went on in my distant past was the stag do book, an a5 hardback book and every woman you met, bumped into, etc had to write something in the book for the groom, works quite well, but remember to either destroy it or hide it well at the end of the do

atlaz
    Free Member

I hate that sort of thing. Reminds me too much of rugger buggers at uni to me. What’s wrong with having a great time with a bunch of mates. If you need rules to make it fun, you’re not doing it right.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Stag-do rules?’ is closed to new replies.