Home Forums Bike Forum Sonder Broken Road

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sonder Broken Road
  • subduedsupernova
    Free Member

Have one on order but just got a email that there is a delay in the frames. Not sure if I should wait it out or get something else.

Had a search and seen a few folk here have one, are you still liking it? Any idea if frame fits bigger tyres than stated?

Thanks

stevious

Had mine for ~18 months and absolutely love it.

I’ve got 2.25″ Barzos in mine and can just fit my thumb in between them and the seatstay.

dove1

Got mine in January and think it’s a great bike. Comfortable on long rides and surprisingly capable on trails with only 100mm of suspension.
    Run it with 29 x 2.4” tyres (WTB Ranger) and there is plenty of clearance.

It’s currently my favourite bike and I’ll be keeeping it for a loooooong time.

Andy

I had one for 3 years. Very pleased with mine & cant fault it. Running with 110 forks and plenty more capable than me. Fits a 2.4 Ardent on i30 rim outback no bother reckon a 2.6 would fit as well. Also has the sliding drop outs for SS fun and a get-out-of-jail feature when remote bikepacking.

penmi
    Free Member

I just ordered the frame and ETA shows 10th of March. It really ticks all the boxes for me: takes 2.6″ 29er tires, can be setup as single speed, good versatile geometry, decent price for a Ti frame and brilliant looks. I have gone through pretty much all the bikes in the same category and Broken Road was the most suitable for me. It will be a long winter here in Finland without a mountain bike, but I really think it’s worth the wait!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sonder Broken Road’ is closed to new replies.