Home Forums Bike Forum Scott Spark Twin lock and dropper post paddle compatibility

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Scott Spark Twin lock and dropper post paddle compatibility
  • jonnyrockymountain

I have a Scott spark rc with twin lock and wanting to run a dropper post ideally the AXS, but know I will struggle with the paddle/twin lock/brake brackets on the bars, any one run this set up ? Any pics would be appreciated thanks

muggomagic

This is what they did for Kate Courtney’s bike

https://mbaction.com/best-bike-hacks-a-better-dropper-seatpost

There was also an article on PB last week that SRAM were applying for some patents or approvals for something related to wireless shock shifters. Just found it, so maybe you could mount the twinloc above the bar for the time being and see what SRAM revel at the Olympics

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/fcc-approval-hints-at-wireless-rockshox-suspension-and-new-axs-shifters.html

Kryton57

The easiest way is to get a Veyron instead. It’s very good.

welshfarmer

If you are running a fox nude rear and fox 34 front I have a spare “above the bars twinloc” setup which would overcome your issues.

jonnyrockymountain

I didn’t really like the Veyron, but it is an option, and I’m on rockshox Sid ultimate

chaos

That Dangerholm Hyper-Spark article has some ideas for this over there >>>

schmiken

I run the double shifter style dropper lever on my Spark – like this:

BearBack
    Free Member

you could take welsh farmers twinloc and swap the fork cam from yours.
    I think they are the same for above/under.

Dogsby

I puzzled over this for ages and did loads of research but concluded that I couldn’t get an AXS dropper to work without a lot of work, bodging and expense.

Eventually I went for the Vyron and I am really pleased with it.

Dogsby

jonnyrockymountain

Thanks guys, I didn’t really think I could get away with the AXS, just heard today that Magura are bringing a updated vyron out, so probs wait for the info on that, in the mean time I may just stick a cable operated dropper on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Scott Spark Twin lock and dropper post paddle compatibility’ is closed to new replies.