Home Forums Chat Forum Revolution Race / UPS returns – any experience?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Revolution Race / UPS returns – any experience?
  • scruff9252

Last week I ordered a couple of pairs of Revolution Race trousers. Arrived yesterday but sadly don’t fit.

free returns by UPS was offered. Filled in an online form, man in UPS can arrived this morning as booked and took the parcel away.

However checking my emails, I have received neither an email confirming starting up the returns process nor confirmation of the courier picking said package up.

I’m aware that if this package goes missing, I have no proof I sent the trousers back and could easily find myself £140 out of pocket.

I may just be being paranoid, but anyone else returned goods via UPS and experienced no confirmation emails?

gordimhor

Watching with interest just about to send a hired kilt back by UPS. Spent all of yesterday waiting for them. They didn’t show.

steezysix
    Free Member

Not via UPS, but I’ve returned a couple of unwanted items to RR and they were quick to refund – no communication though, so just keep checking your account to see if the money has appeared!

prettygreenparrot

RR were great about a return I had. UPS were very poor.

I followed the instructions, including the BREXIT customs forms (triplicate).

After a week I got daily emails from UPS saying, effectively, that the shipment was held up in some UPS depot awaiting documentation.

Eventually I made contact with very helpful Swedish UPS who moved things along a little bit. That is, the emails have a different phrase but essentially the same thing: package stuck, awaiting documents.

Since then I’ve had occasional calls from a poor lady at UPS who apologised profusely for the non-movement but still hasn’t reported progress.

I had thought that DHL were the least effective international package firm. Now I think it is DHL into the U.K. and UPS out. My sample is very small so my experiences may be unrepresentative.

Good luck.

onehundredthidiot

Did whatever it said to and sent it. Got confirmation within a week. Quick and easy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Revolution Race / UPS returns – any experience?’ is closed to new replies.