Home Forums Chat Forum Reporting adverts in the new Classifieds

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Reporting adverts in the new Classifieds
  • Kahurangi

So there’s a stunningly naughty advert posted in the classifieds…. but there’s no report button to report it. Or am I blind?

As suggested in the Rules link https://singletrackworld.com/classifieds/classifieds-rules/ you should email them. ok. emailing classifieds@singletrackworld.com bounces…

martinhutch

At least he got the memo and is using the new one rather than the old one. That kind of thing needs encouraging. And he uploaded a lovely picture.

bruneep

FFS you forced me to look at new classified. 👍

Non report is a feature i’m guessing

tomhoward

£5000 for £250? Better value than irn bru I guess.

funkmasterp

What a fool! £250 for a fake £20 note. I wonder if he’ll accept Canadian gold that’s been held by my uncle, General Umbaku, of the Nigerian army.

I think it’s a plot to make us all visit the new classifieds. How much are they paying you OP and is it definitely in real money?

N.B – That yellow Santa Cruz is the most hideous coloured bike I’ve ever seen. Looks like that Kraft margarine from the 80’s that came in 90 litre tubs.

Edit – Tom ruined it by actually reading the ad

dogbone

We know from speaking with some of our customers that there is a lot of scamming going on. We do not deal with scammers and if that is your intention you have come to the wrong place.

Right……….

Cougar

Email moderator@ with the URL.

bearnecessities

I spotted some the other day and just emailed moderator@etc.. and they were gone pretty quickly.

Edit: too slow again!

Whilst I’m at it though, who is the secret moderator that sends quite charming replies to reports of spam posts or general requests, because I’m fairly sure from the language used it’s not the two known ones!

bruneep

bearnecessities wrote

, who is the secret moderator that sends quite charming replies to reports of spam posts or general requests, because I’m fairly sure from the language used it’s not the two known ones!

That’ll be TJ 😏

tjagain

Hush.   I’m in deep cover.   Anyway it was Scotroutes

mickmcd
    Free Member

Wrong thread

Mister-P
    Free Member

Will the new classifieds be open to classifieds only posters? Maybe people trying to sell watches for 2.5k with no photos or details?

mattbee

Only once the 4.5k Mojo has sold.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.