Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • PSA: Cheap Oakleys – Proper Cheap!
  • iDave
    Free Member

Emsz, FFS how could I would wear anything other than Oakley with my short sleeved shirt/tie combo and bluetooth headset

emsz
    Free Member

LOL, ooops, sorry.

really, my dad has a pair. ergo, not cool. soz 😆

donsimon
    Free Member

Dunno if I could afford, or indeed fit in, in somewhere that classy.

Oi! Benidorm is ace… It keeps the chavs out of the rest of Spain.

EDIT: I can do you a deal on a Ralex iDave just to complete the look.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Excellent, they are still getting reviews!

I am so glad to search on your online Oakley sunglasses store. It is very right that you said. I will come back next time, and learn more about how to protect my eyes. Thank you very much.
    Date Added: 07/21/2011 by Pam Frye

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Fake Oakleys are quite unlikely to have any UV protection

Pretty much anything will be UV protective as most plastics absorb in the UV range of the spectrum, the best oens are polycarbonates but they’re cheep so they’d have to go out of their way to find somene making glasses out of anything cheeper I’d imagine.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That is superb! The goggles section is hilarious, they haven’t even bothered to make ones which look even remotely like Oakley!

hora
    Free Member

I always thought Oakleys was abit late-90’s/faux-body builder-types who wore them.

Mr_C
    Free Member

Loving the descriptions.

Oakley Oil Rig Sunglasses White Black with the modern and special white frame will make you looks upon in it. And the classic white and black match is popular and never falls behind of the fashion. Oakley Sunglasses are cheap sale now in our online shopping store. You can come and pick up what you want. And we are promise send them to you in a fast shipping speed.

I often have an anxiety dream where I am reading something where I can understand the individual words, but the order the words are in makes no sense. A bit like this description.

swoosh
    Free Member

Flak Jacket White Black is a kind of useful and 100% protection sunglass for you to keep.

Really?! So after I buy them, I get to keep them? Geeeee, you’re just too generous!

StuE
    Free Member

Not £23.00 a pair, but still cheap
    http://www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk/sunglasses-c76

CountZero

I always thought Oakleys was abit late-90’s/faux-body builder-types who wore them.

Which style, specifically? There have been many over the years.

WHY 3’s, I have two pairs, both with prescription lenses. Don’t recall seeing pics of bodybuilder types wearing these.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Cheap Oakleys – Proper Cheap!’ is closed to new replies.