Home Forums Chat Forum Ps4 local multiplayer games for 11 y o birthday party

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ps4 local multiplayer games for 11 y o birthday party
  • Pook

Eldest mini pook wants his mates round for gaming. I’ve got bomberman, sonic racing, ctr and fifa.

Any other good party games that they can play?

mattyfez

Is portal 2 on PlayStation? You can play that 2 player.. Lots of fun.

They could take it in turns doing each level..

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

Rayman legends , Little big planet,  I like Black ops 3 4 player with bots but maybe not for an 11yr old

Cougar

Jackbox series? Not sure how age-appropriate it is but there’s loads of silly multiplayer games. I think some have a ‘family’ setting.

Drac

Little Big Planet series.

submarined
    Free Member

Can you get Overcooked 2 on the PS? Been playing the hell out of this with my 10yo on the Xbox! Loads of fun.

5lab
    Free Member

Singstar, quiz (the series with buzzers)?

twistedpencil

Battlefront 2 was fun iirc

Wipeout, I can’t remember whether this was two player in the last iteration.

Rocket League

kimbers

Brawlhalla is a smash Bros copy and is on the ps4 i believe

multiplayer madness 

dyna-ti

Left4Dead ?

alcolepone
    Free Member

My son had the same sort of party…. was able to hook up 2 pcs so they could play 8 player rocket league and a local game of Tower Defense,  also had sonic racing on the go and a few others.  I thought it would be a massive hit.  but with in a hour half had gone outside to play tag/football.  I realized kids want to paly games they know, and if one of the party is good at one game and the rest aren’t the game wont get played.   Sofa game playing is great fun, but its tricky to convince the kids when they are used to fortnite or similar.  I think computer game playing has gotten quite solitary,  even though you play online with others.  Hence when the kids were in the same room together is was tricky to get them all motivated by the same game.

adamo
    Free Member

Similar to Overcooked, Moving Out is another great one for getting stuck into the fun quickly. We enjoyed Minecraft Dungeons as also allows up to 4 players, but maybe a bit slow for a party?

Also – Overcooked 2, Moving Out 1&2 and Worms WMD (also good, silly fun) are all on PS Plus Extra at the moment so for the price of one month’s subscription you could get them all.

martinhutch

I’ve got bomberman, sonic racing, ctr and fifa.

You’ve got it covered, I think. Big bowl full of sugar and five litres of heavily-caffeinated pop in the middle of the room, lock the door from the outside and let them get on with it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.