Home Forums Bike Forum Orbea Laufey sizing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Orbea Laufey sizing
  • properbikeco
    Free Member

Hi all, interested in an Orbea Laufey but wondering what size folks recommend or have.

I’ve been told it’s quite a big bike and I’ve never had a Long Low Slack hardtail before (last bike is a 26″ rigid inbred!)

I’m around 5’11” and 32″ inside leg – recommendations as I’m torn between a medium or large??

IdleJon
    Free Member

I’m 179cm and 32″ inside leg (to mix measurements!) and I’m on a large Laufey H Ltd. It is an excellent bike, although you are right in that it is big – mine is the longest bike I’ve ever owned and when I’m wheeling it into the house hits the bottom and top of the front door gap. I’ve ridden a couple of medium Orbeas and they are a little too small for me. (In fact, one of my friends rides a medium Orbea Rise and he’s 5ft 7″.)

hijodeputa
    Free Member

I’m 5’10” and ride my sons medium Laufey, it’s lively and good fun but I’d probably prefer a large if it were mine. Great bike though

domtrax

I’ve got a large and am 5’10. It pedals extremely well but does feel pretty damn big. I may have preferred a medium.

alanf
    Free Member

I have a medium Loki (forerunner of Laufey) and I’m 5’7″ and it feels OK for me (50mm stem). I would think at your height you’d be better on a large, but I’m not your height so what do I know!

freddiest

I’m 5’10” and found my large a good fit. Change of plan means the frame is up for sale now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.