Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • OK Google
  • Cougar

Last night I was playing with “Ok Google”, Android’s Siri-a-like. Some of it works really well, but I was getting frustrated trying to get it to accept a particular command. So I said, “Ok Google, you smell.” This is what it came back with:

perchypanther
    Free Member

OK Couggle!

GrahamS

Google HQ earlier today:

Rubber_Buccaneer

That watch is bigger than your wrist, it’s a monster….. the watch is on your wrist isn’t it?

Cougar

It’s not the watch, I have girlie wrists. There’s also a perspective issue going on, the phone camera is slightly fish-eye.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXypyrutq_M[/video]

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Seems to work very well here, nice and simple for most things and less of that not understanding 🙂 Makes the game less fun I guess

Cougar

Specifically, I was trying to navigate to addresses in my contacts, and as far as I can tell it can’t do that yet. It understands “navigate to work” but if I try something like “navigate to Dave’s house” it tries to find “dave’s house” via Google rather than my address book.

nemesis
    Free Member

I found it allowed me to “navigate to XXX’s address” where XXX was a regular contact but not to others so it seems a bit hit an miss as to whether it can work out who you mean.

Cougar

Ah, I didn’t think to try “address.” I’ll give that a go, ta.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Ah, I didn’t think to try “address.” I’ll give that a go, ta.

*awaits thread from Cougar on Thursday where he expresses puzzlement at having received an unsolicited parcel from t’internet containing a dress*

Cougar

Got to prepare for dress-down Friday.

Jamie
    Free Member

You should get an iPhone. They come with focusing cameras.

ZING!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘OK Google’ is closed to new replies.