Home Forums Bike Forum NON Narrow wide 32 single ring, where from?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • NON Narrow wide 32 single ring, where from?
  • Woodentop
    Free Member

Looking for a 32t 104bcd NON narrow wide chainring, its going on a singlespeed with a half link in the chain so needs to be NON narrow wide, struggling to find anything online.

Any ideas?

Cheers

twowheels
    Free Member

Is your concern running a 1/8″ chain on a “normal” 9/10/11 speed 32t 104bcd ring?  If so, then FWIW I ran 1/8″ single speed with a 9 speed chain ring for years with no problems (although the thought of not “using” all the 1/8″ did grate).

Northwind

I’ve got a couple, they’re used but decent, if that’s any good- E13 dh rings, one’s red and one’s black.

Splash-man
    Free Member

I used to run a DMR Saturn ring on my SS.

Google suggests they are still available.

Woodentop
    Free Member

Using a 3/32 KMC Chain, its for a pal, he’s always ran it like this, just the last time we replaced the drivetrain Narrow Wide rings weren’t around.

Cheers for the offer, but want a new one idealy

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Blackspire Mono Veloce would work?

On-one do one also

Bruce
    nickdavies

Do on one still do them? I used them plenty before NW was a thing.

Actually yes just checked, plenty in stock 32t 104bcd. £19.99

Woodentop
    Free Member

Cheers folks, gives me a few to look at.

belugabob
    Free Member

Velosolo

Have a good range of singlespeed.  goodies.

Apologies for the lack of link – this forum and my phone are competing for the worst user experience prize 🙁

tthew

I have both the On-One and the SJS on different bikes. The SJS is getting on for 2 years old on my commuter bike, and doesn’t look particularly worn. Previously I’d get about 18 months out of a singlespeed drivetrain. It’s properly reversible too, so will do another chain and sprocket without mild bodging. Excellent.

On-One is steel so also bulletproof and way cheaper than the Surly version.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘NON Narrow wide 32 single ring, where from?’ is closed to new replies.