Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • No More Outdoor Provisions
  • stwhannah

Outdoor Provisions is shutting up shop. From their instagram:

It’s hard to believe I’m writing this but Outdoor Provisions is coming to the end of its journey. We so nearly made it out of an incredibly difficult few years but just fell short. Which hurts way more than I expected but hopefully ending now means there’s just enough fight left to give something else a go in the future.⁠

Max respect to all you other small businesses out there crushing it, you have our total admiration. The UK outdoors scene is one of best and is so full of rad movements, people and products. Please support them when you can.⁠

The undisputed best bit of running Outdoor Provisions has been the community it built. Wether you openly hated our mint flavour bar or fully embraced our nut butters, rode the Pennine Rally or ran the @peak.divide, you got behind us in a way that made us feel like way way more than just a snack brand. Thank you for doing that.⁠

So, short of something unexpected and after an imminent stock fire sale, this is OP out.⁠

OP Team x⁠

They’ve got a sale on, if you fancy stocking up on any of their snacks. They’ve been handed out at quite a few events, especially of the bike packing variety I think, so you might well have had them. Amanda likes them!

https://www.outdoorprovisions.co.uk/

kcal

oh No!

I picked up some of their bars, free, at an all day gravel tour a couple of years ago and have been steady customer ever since. A but like the description above, in fact,

P20

Already been done over on bike topics. sad, they are nice bars

politecameraaction
    Free Member

That’s too bad.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.