Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • No fantasy tdf mini-league yet?
  • eckinspain
    Free Member

Or have I missed it?

nbt

Not got round to it yet sorry. Haven’t had time to pick my own team which you need to do before starting a mini League.

The one from the giro will work though im sure

Straightliner

I’ve just created a fantasy league on Velogames (not the Tissot TdFsite):

League Name: STW TdF 2022
    League Code: 641308012

spawnofyorkshire

I’ve joined. Haven’t played Velogames for years since i would have won the Giro comp overall but for a rider who got banned during the race itself and his points still counted!

nbt

Cheers @Straightliner will sort out a team for myself!

fazzini

I’m joined up. Thanks @Straightliner

welshfarmer

I’m in again
    almost completely random choices as not been following anything over past few months

eckinspain
    Free Member

Thanks. I’ve joined up.

anagallis_arvensis

In!!

nbt

I’m in

Note, if you also entered the “STW Grand tours” mini league I set up for the Giro then your team will automaticaly be entered into that – it seems league entry is based on your USER not your TEAM

@Straightliner
    ’s TDF league: https://www.velogames.com/velogame/2022/leaguescores.php?league=641308012 (641308012)

the STW Grand Tours League I created for the Giro : https://www.velogames.com/velogame/2022/leaguescores.php?league=457982927 (457982927)

Bazz

Entered, thanks @Straightliner

Bunnyhop

Thanks. Will get choosing.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Entered,some hard choices made. Do you want your rider to have had COVID and may be under performing or to not have it and a chance at riding the whole race. Also has MvdP recovered sufficiently from the Giro? I’ll probably just need to step away and stop tinkering.

vanilla83
    Free Member

I’m in!

nbt

Friday bump, you have until 14:45 in the UK to make any final changes in your team. There are already a few covid positive withdrawals – Samuele Battistela, Daryl Impey, Bryan Coquard, maybe others. you can join either or both of the leagues at any time, providing your team is registered ahead of the deadline

Bunnyhop

Well my choices this year have been dire. I’m hoping to claw my way up from near the bottom this week, to at least mid table.

anagallis_arvensis

Every year I choose the riders I like and hope for the best….should have picked Wout but I have never been a fan for some reason!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.