Home Forums Chat Forum No cost of living crisis for the King

Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)
  • No cost of living crisis for the King
    kennyp
    Free Member

Given what Povlson has done with the land he owns I’d quite happily have him own all of Scotland.

Cougar

Imagine being one of those cretins deluded enough to even attempt to try and defend the Royal family.

highly likely to have at least one nonce in their own ranks, (paid 12million quid to someone he’d “never met”

… to someone who was 17 at the time they (allegedly hadn’t) met.

But making stuff up doesn’t help your argument but rather it diminishes it, it’s like screaming “racist!” because someone mentions a blackboard; it’s unnecessary if there’s plenty of actual evidence of wrongdoing; and here we are again throwing around personal attacks, always the sign of a solid defence.

Don’t you get it, is it that difficult to comprehend? I’m not defending them, some of them are a set of right shitehawks. I’d replace the lot in a heartbeat from His Maj down to the Civil Service and start again if I were in charge. Andrew is clearly a wrong ‘un, he’s full of shit and there’s obviously been a good degree of (unproven but likely) systematic cover-up going on. But he’s not a nonce, far as I can gather anyway.

MoreCashThanDash

the national trust gets the buildings and the staff within them to run in the same manner,

Well, thats the National Trust ****, unless it’s subsidised by taxpayers money.

politecameraaction
    Free Member

This is exactly the kind of ethnic stereotyping that shows the hegemonic, imperialist nature of Little Englander Westminster British nationalism under whose yoke the Celtic peoples… (continue for several dozen self-righteous paragraphs). just a little light-hearted piss-taking

Thanks. Hope the short-tempered Scot Nats can avoid getting their sporrans in a twist next time they’re the butt of the joke. I’ll count on you to rein them in.

jhinwxm
    Free Member

The truth is that the monarchy is deceiving the public about its income, funding and wealth. The crown estate does not belong to the royal family, and it doesn’t provide the funding for the monarchy. It has only been since 2011 that the size of the grant is pegged to the estate’s profits. Yet for all the sense that makes you could just as easily peg the grant to the profits of McDonald’s or easyJet. The funding will still come from the government – a government that insists it can’t provide cost-of-living wage increases for nurses or crucial support for families with more than two children. The sovereign grant doesn’t cover the full cost of the monarchy, with estimates by Republic putting the total bill at more than £345m. Yet that figure will continue to rise for as long as the secrecy and dishonesty persists. And that should be a source of deep shame for all those involved, not least King Charles.

Shame on all those who clapped and cheered the “king”. I believe there were one of two on here bragging about their special little invitations to the coronation of a man who actively attempted to protect paedophiles. Thats your holier than thou “king” and shows what he’s all about. Absolute cringe.  Ignorance is bliss.

moimoifan
    Free Member

Thanks. Hope the short-tempered Scot Nats can avoid getting their sporrans in a twist next time they’re the butt of the joke. I’ll count on you to rein them in.

If they’re confecting faux outrage and offence to make a point (and thus acting like twits) then ‘no problem’ with that. 👍

thols2

Does anyone have a detailed breakdown of the budget? I’m just curious to learn it costs for a king’s helping of fun.

tjagain

If they’re confecting faux outrage and offence to make a point (and thus acting like twits) then ‘no problem’ with that.

On the other hand if its the same old canards time and time again it gets tiresome and some of the anti scots comments verge on racist

Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.