Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Membership status = ‘free member’?
  • blokeuptheroad

I notice my membership status when I post now says ‘free member’ when it used to say ‘full member’. I also note that in my profile, it says I have no active subscriptions and yet I took out a digital and print subscription in December last year and have received the latest magazine.  Just me? A glitch?

Edit: The fact I can still post in here seems to suggest I am still a full member, does it not?

argee

Probably just needs them to switch it, you will see everything in here, but you won’t see the member forum, or the rest of articles that have full member add ons and such.

Drac

There was a large update the other day it has caused some anomalies with some members, anyone who notices this if you can contact tech@ and the will help out.

Ta

Lee

blokeuptheroad

Thanks both, had an email saying tech will be informed, was that you Lee? If so thanks. Just had a look and I can still access digital magazine downloads.

singletracktech

@blokeuptheroad Thanks for letting us know this. Its called a caching issue and was indirectly a result of succesfully updating a plugin successfully this week but had failed previously. It was the failed attempt to update that actually put this spanner in the works.
    I have fixed the acount – I believe and one other. Like blokeuptheroad says it doesn’t really effect functionality.
    If anyone else gets the same thing – ie the wrong icon in the forum – and can’t see their active subscription in their account – please let us know here.

blokeuptheroad

Thank you.

susepic

I had just noticed same thing on a post just now…..can you sort me out too please.
    Cheers

Dark-Side

Mine is the same, says free member. Thanks.

singletracktech

@susepic @Dark-Side your accounts been in the workshop and been fixed. Thanks.

thereturner
    Free Member

Hi team,

I’m full but showing free too, only noticed it today

🙂

Rona

Hello @singletracktech – same for me. Thanks very much.

jimmy748

Another Full Member here showing as a Free Member

failedengineer

Me too.

Rona

👍 Thanks.

failedengineer

thanks.

fadda

Only posting to see how I come up!

tjaard

Same thing with me. Long time subscriber.

Cowman

Hi same here for the no active subscriptions, when I have an active subscription (when you look at the payment tab it actually shows two going out at exactly the same time).

Thanks

gs_triumph

Me too.

No active subs shown.

ricbikemag

Same here, print and media sub from Nov last year (which I can see in the ‘my orders’ tab but showing ‘no active subscriptions’.

As an aside, I have been a free member for years but the above subscription was set up by my sister as a gift so I now have this new username. Is it possible to change this username to my old one (stormtrooper)? I suspect not but thought it was worth asking the question

Thanks

reeksy

Me … also

ads678

@singletracktech me as well please.

tommathy

Hi everyone,
    We are aware of an issue with subscriptions at the moment that leads to it showing no subscriptions under your account when you do in fact have one. We can see where the error is and are working on a fix to correct it. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this is causing in the meantime but will hopefully get it sorted out soon.

GRAEMEJONES

I’m also showing as a Freeloader, as long as the next magazine turns up though it’s not really a  big problem.

Thanks @singletracktech .

Caher

Hello, I paid a renewal when had this glitch, have I paid twice?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member
    OwenP

Just checking if mine is fixed yet…

Edit: Nope, I’m still ‘free’

twonks

Oh, just noticed I’m free too.
    Please can I be re-added to the gang when possible, no rush.

Ta.

tractionman

@singletracktech #metoo +1

cheers,

Keith

big_scot_nanny

I noticed it too, and Andy P directed me to this thread as well as saying it will get sorted, so I’ll say “me too!”, and thanks for taking care (and please send me my mag 🙂 )

sillyoldman

Same for me – full member but says free member.

st

Hi Singletrack peeps, I’ve just spotted my Free Member status too, can this be changed please?

singletracktech

Apologies that this is going on longer than we wanted. We ran a fix a week ago but this seemed to make the problem a little bit worse. Working on it. If you can’t see your subscription in your account section or your down as a ‘free’ please keep letting us know in this thread.

Del

Meeeeess! Ta thank you muchly

Rubber_Buccaneer

singletracktech

Like a joke but not as funny

Squirrel

Still down as “free” after (too) many years as a subscriber.

bigalid

Just checked my status, and I’m also down as a free member

MrGrim

I’ve got an active subscription under my profile. But if I click on the members area it says I have no active membership. Can still access the mag etc.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Seems my sub and status have (recently) changed to show free. I was showing my full member [fnar fnar] until very recently.

I can download up to and including issue 144.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.