Levo from Evans Cycles

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Levo from Evans Cycles
  • Premier Icon chabuddyj
    Subscriber

Been looking to buy Levo without a long lead in time, and I see Evans cycles are claiming 5 May for some models.

Anyone have any experience of just how realistic this is likely to be.

I’ve encountered both good and attrocious service from this lot – and the £350 discount of basically any bike isn’t to be sniffed at!

I got more discount from my LBS on a Levo, so I’d speak to yours about realistic lead times.

Contact wheelbase in Darlington they where offering some good offers a couple of weeks ago.

escrs

Dont bother with Evan’s

Check out Berkshire cycles in Crowthorne in Berkshire, they have Levo’s in stock and Chris and can get them when everyone else cant

They have just opened the first electric only Specialized store in the world a couple of doors down from their main shop

They will be cheaper than Evans, better service, better for warranty issues, most fixed the same day whilst you wait

They are the best Specialized dealer in the UK, people travel 500 mile round trips to use them

Join the Facebook Levo and Kenevo page and just ask anyone about them you wont be disappointed

Premier Icon singlespeedstu
    Subscriber

Anywhere near the Midlands?
    Try Racecocycles.
    There Turbo store is open in about 10 days time.
    They also bang out a load of other Ebikes and Rich gives top service.

Dilwyn

I wouldn’t buy an ebike online. LBS every time. Pearce Cycles in Ludlow for Specialized. They have a good demo fleet in store and have great back up. Not to mention the trails they have built in the area where you can try the demo bikes.

Premier Icon Alphabet
    Subscriber

I was in Leisure Lakes Bury store at the weekend and they had Levos in stock.

Premier Icon chabuddyj
    Subscriber

Thanks all. Know there is plenty of Levo stock about. I’m talking more about stock with places that routinely offer discounts.

Evans (if they can be trusted) could do a 5k Levo at circa £4,325 after vouchers and trade in

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

That’s not really them discounting it though, is it. I’d be willing to bet a Spesh dealer/concept store could get close to that, and you’d still have your old bike and Evans vouchers.

If you ask nicely.

Premier Icon singlespeedstu
    Subscriber

What tom said.

Premier Icon chabuddyj
    Subscriber

Cheers guys. Will try that as LBS always the best when stuff goes wrong. Never really even considered haggling with reference to Evans’ “offer”.

Thanks!

escrs

If your in the south then go to Berkshire cycles, they will be cheaper than Evans

They are not allowed to advertise their prices online as they are so cheap, they make their money on servicing and repeat customers rather than on bike sales

Got 1k off the retail price of my Kenevo and my friend got 1k off his 2019 Levo

My first Levo come from Evans which was a big mistake, they were a nightmare to deal with for warranty issues, that’s when i found out about Berkshire cycles, wont use anywhere else now

smudge

Chris at Berkshire cycles is your man and shop 👍 Here

I don’t know what your priorities are but I went with the base Levo and got my LBS to upgrade the forks to Lyrik RC2, the brakes to Hope V4s and fitted a BikeYoke Revive 185 dropper – for the same price as the next model up and half the price of the top model!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.