• This topic has 2,500 replies, 263 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,641 through 1,680 (of 2,501 total)
  • Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Just doing my bit…

*I would give more but am skint*

gobuchul
    Free Member

Oooh it’s kicking off again. It’ll be steak at the Xmas party at this rate, sorry Gobuchul

So nothing for the Air Ambulance then? Shame on you! 🙂

Drac

I donate monthly from my pay. 😀

That was perfect cross posting.

gobuchul
    Free Member

I donate monthly from my pay.

Prove it.

Jamie
    Free Member

I see you Ling, I F****** see you.

wwaswas

Ling: “this £100 donation should calm things down”

GeordieMick00: Hold my beer.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

GeordieMick00: Hold my beer.

Nice one wwaswas 😆

perchypanther
    Free Member

I see you Ling, I F****** see you.

I think that’s where he’d like to send her.

aracer
    Free Member

Is this now a public shaming of anybody who chooses to donate to charity in a different way from that approved by STW? Well done to ling, but I’m not sure why you think that means anybody else has to match her.

Drac

Prove it.

If I do will you donate?

boblo
    Free Member

@aracer

No surprise there then. Long on opinion (very, very long as it happens), short on action…

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Has CM provided proof yet?

Well, i don’t have proof as such, to hand. and it wasn’t really me, but i got someone to donate it, instead of me.

Drac

Well, i don’t have proof as such, to hand. and it wasn’t really me, but i got someone to donate it, instead of me.

Why don’t you just say you lied.

aracer
    Free Member

as I wrote, is this now a public shaming for people who choose not to do things the STW approved way? What moral obligation do I have here?

ling is still playing you lot

angeldust
    Free Member

An opportunity to show your quality. Failing so far.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Is this now a public shaming of anybody who chooses to donate to charity in a different way from that approved by STW? Well done to ling, but I’m not sure why you think that means anybody else has to match her.

You were all in favour when it was public shaming of Ling for choosing to donate to charity in a different way from that approved by STW.

wwaswas

Us peanut throwers don’t feel that way.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Why don’t you just say you lied.

erm.. because i didn’t?

aracer
    Free Member

No, I was simply pointing out the way she was twisting it – and she’s still successfully playing you lot. How she chooses to donate to charity is up to her, as it is up to anybody else.

Jamie
    Free Member

No, I was simply pointing out the way she was twisting it – and she’s still successfully playing you lot.

Why? I still think she’s a hatstand, but one that has given £100 to charity.

Cougar

Prove it.

You know what Drac does for a living, right?

boblo
    Free Member

Thanks for the concern but I’m thinking more this:

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Moderate fora?

aracer
    Free Member

She is, and I gave her credit for that, but it doesn’t change the way she was trying to play it before. I she’d just donated £100 in the first place then we’d all have congratulated her, but that wouldn’t have achieved her required result.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Prove it.

You know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?

scotroutes

Cougar – Moderator

We covered this a few pages back. Drac is one of Lings minions. I reckon the one with the beard.

angeldust
    Free Member

Something to do with Wonder Woman and a lasso of truth?

Drac

You know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?

Edinburgh defence isn’t good enough.

We covered this a few pages back. Drac is one of Lings minions. I reckon the one with the beard.

Damn it you said you’d keep that quite when I told you at the STW Easter party.

ransos
    Free Member

Speak for yourself. She’s used a superb bit of misdirection and as a result has done many of you up like a kipper. Lynton Crosby would be proud.

sc-xc

I see you

I have never really understood what people mean when they say this, so I googled “I see you meaning”

The first link states:

Which means: when you see me you bring me into existence. In the blockbuster movie Avatar when they say “I see you” it means I see the love and your feelings and your soul and you mean everything to me.

…so Mick loves Ling?

oikeith

The OP given a get out of jail free card and yet still coming back for more…

Turn the other cheek, be the bigger man, etc etc all come to mind here!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Professional Fun Sponge?

boblo
    Free Member

aracer – Member
    Jamie » Why? I still think she’s a hatstand, but one that has given £100 to charity.
    She is, and I gave her credit for that, but it doesn’t change the way she was trying to play it before.

No, but it does demonstrate a generosity of spirit (whatever the motivation) that you and your playmates clearly lack.

@ransos. I am speaking for myself and I’ve not been done up like anything but thanks for your concern.

nealglover
    Free Member

You were all in favour when it was public shaming of Ling for choosing to donate to charity in a different way from that approved by STW.

I wasn’t.
    The whole idea was stupid.

Drac

Moderate fora?

I’d struggle to pay the mortgage if that were the case.

Have you donated yet?

angeldust
    Free Member

+1 speak for yourself

Drac

Professional Fun Sponge?

That’s CM’s job now as apparently ducks aren’t funny.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Have you donated yet?

Yes, if you remember, i was because i donated that Ling donated

tomhoward

Donation has gone in on behalf of us peanut throwers. On phone so I can’t screenshot proof, but it’s there on the site

aracer
    Free Member

You have absolutely no idea, and I don’t feel the need to prove anything to you.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,641 through 1,680 (of 2,501 total)

The topic ‘Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute’ is closed to new replies.