Home Forums Bike Forum Kit recommendation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Kit recommendation.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

GENUINELY waterproof cycling gloves! Maiden voyage of 20 minutes in heavy, cold rain and arrived with hands as dry as a bone.

http://www.endura.co.uk/Product.aspx?dept_id=106&prod_id=13

rob-jackson
    Free Member

+1 cracking gloves

druidh
    Free Member

Aye – I’ve had mine about 5 years and they’ve only recently decided to let water in. I reckon that’s pretty good.

iainc

I had a pair very like those and got fed up with the inners coming out and not going back in – have they sorted that yet ?

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I had a pair very like those and got fed up with the inners coming out and not going back in – have they sorted that yet ?

Me too. I thought the op was winding us up / being ironic? imo – endura waterproof gloves are absolute tat (well a from a few years back).

Maybe they have learnt?

o96192083
    Free Member

I think Endura are a bit hit and miss. All the kit I own from them is very decent and I like it a lot. The fit is perfect and the quality is great for the money.

Then some people just hate on it, and seem to get really unlucky. It’s odd.

iainc

I have loads of Endura kit and like it. I haven’t had stuff that falls apart as others have found.

…..but, those gloves really were awful for the inners coming out when you took them off, and then being well nigh impossible to go back in. Mine went in the bucket eventually 👿

MrWoppit
    Free Member

The ones I’ve bought do not allow the inner lining to come out. They DO feel a little bit lumpy when you put them on again, but a quick flex cures that…

iainc

ah, sounds like they have maybe put a stitch in to hold the fingertips of the liners in place. TBH that was all that they need to make them a good glove !

chakaping

How warm are they then?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

You won’t need another pair to bridge between them and…

for when it gets REALLY cold.

Rorschach
    Free Member

The windchill one are bloomin great and all….I don’t understand all the bods who destroy endura stuff.
    90% of my kit is endura (and by god I have a LOT) and its all been fine.

chakaping

Cheers, I may put them on my shopping list for my post-Xmas CRC vouchers.

I have had more Endura garments (always shorts and liners) fail than stay in one piece, but warranty has always been good so I’m willing to try tehir gloves.

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

Any deals on these gloves anywhere?

matt_outandabout

I have some strikes – inners coming out was a pain in the neck, they leaked a bit on same finger and thumb on both hands and then wore into holes in about 20 rides. Poor to get velcro on and off when on your hands as well.
    Poor product – especially as Endura are usually ace IMO.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Kit recommendation.’ is closed to new replies.